Hi all

Options
I'm new to MFP too, and i think its great! its really got me thinking about what i eat and drink.
I have already lost 91lb but have found myself slowed right down fro the past 6 month so hoping that this will help!
My biggest problem is the friday night drinkathon...i was hoping to save 200 cals per day for my weekend! do u think this will help?

Replies

• binetemp
    binetemp Posts: 2
    Options
    Great minds think alike!!! I want to know if I can save cals for the weekend too....think it's time to do some investigating :/
  • binetemp
    binetemp Posts: 2
    Options
    Basicaly your not ment to "bank" calories, but some people have said by just cutting down your daily amount by 50-100 cal's & saving them should be ok, anymore than that then your body goes into starvation mode & the extra cal's had over the weekend will be stored as fat quicker so you undo the good work done running up to the weekend.
    So best option offered is save a no more than 500 cal's but excersise the excess off that you consumed.
  • purplebtrfly187
    Options
    Hi There!

Congratulations on the 91lbs lost but stop the Friday night "drinkathon". Alcohol has absolutely no nutritional value, but empty calories.

You said you have been slowing down the last 6 months. Are you exercising? I recommend walking/speed walking/running.

Good Luck!