Big busted ladies!!! A good sports bra?

Hey ladies
I have trouble finding a good sports bra (that holds everything in during vigurous exercise!!!!)
I usually wear around a 10F-G cup!?
Any suggestions from similar size?

Replies

• MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    I shop at a website called bare necessities where I can put in my size and it shows what fits. I have a couple of glamourize sports bras and an enell. The enell is like a straight jacket for boobs.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    I love Berlei bras. Sometimes I buy them at HerRoom.com, other times directly from Berlei.

I am currently a 34DDD , I was a 38J.
  • the_sarah_
    the_sarah_ Posts: 1 Member
    I honestly work out in my minimizer bra. It's not an underwire and not lace or any material that can rip. Works great. Also got mine at bare necessities.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Junonia might have what you need. http://www.junonia.com/Womens-Plus-Sports-Bras.html
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Im a GG and wear this one

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/dplus-max-sports-bra/white/be59wh/?level=1

The lady in the shop described it as "a straight jacket for boobs!" and she was pretty spot on, I can run in it with no problems
  • lzap27
    lzap27 Posts: 31 Member
    I just bought the max support underwire sports bra from Soma and I really like it. About $60 though
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Bare Necessities, Her Room, and Title Nine are all great places to shop. I've always been a fan of Moving Comfort (Maia, specifically, for running), but I also have Anita bras (for medium impact like skiing and equestrian). I've heard good things about Panache.
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    I'm "only" a 36DDD but I really like the C9 Champion high impact sports bras from Target. I'm cheap so I have a really hard time spending $50+ for a sports bra.
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Moving Comfort; keeps those puppies in line. I like the Fiona because of the Velcro adjustable straps.
  • Chucky651
    Chucky651 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2016
    Im 23 5ft 10" i have broad shoulders and im naturally big and big busted due to genes my mother is 48 5ft 8" size 14 and a 36HH, im a 38GG so god help me when im her age! Lol ive struggled with my weight since i was around 12 mainly due to epilepsy and wrong medications for misdiagnosis' as a child resulted in me piling it on from nowhere years later but my bust is increasing more as im slowly losing weight.
    The only place i manage to find a good supporting bra is Debenhams (UK) as they cater for big busted women. a normal underwired day bra usually cost' me around £40-£45 (abit expesive i know but you have to pay for quality) but i did manage to find a good firm hold supporting sports bra in Debenhams reduced to half price which was £25.50. Pop in and have a look from time to time as some days they may not have many in then a few days later you just might find a great one and maybe on sale or have a look online! Hope this helps.
  • zharptichka
    zharptichka Posts: 127 Member
    Enell. The first sports bra I've ever owned where I don't move at all. It's fantastic.
  • KatieGrz
    KatieGrz Posts: 9 Member
    I am on the smaller side of big-busted (38-D, sometimes a little larger depending on where I am in my menstrual cycle) and I adore the Moving Comfort brand's Juno bra. Keeps the ladies in place very well during aggressive runs.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Wacoal has a really good sports bra. I know that it at least goes up to F, you can find it on Amazon. I got mine at on sale at Nordstrom.

https://amazon.com/Wacoal-Womens-Underwire-Sport-Naturally/dp/B001T6EIEI/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1472659293&sr=1-1&nodeID=1044960&keywords=wacoal%2Bsports%2Bbra
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    I went to a local bra shop and was fitted properly. I have the Shock Absorber that I run in. They have MANY sizes!!