Looking for some pals

Options
Hey guys!

I'm looking to connect with people who are looking to get healthy. I'm currently focusing on being active (learning more about weights, bodyweight and yoga) and preparing my own meals. Weight loss isn't my main focus right now as I am focusing on getting my IBS under control (suuuper fun) and figuring out what has caused it. However, I wouldn't be mad if I happen to drop some weight along the way, and it will be a focus in the future. I am currently 5'2 and 163 pounds (I think).

I'd love to connect with people who are into doing challenges. I am currently in a StepBet challenge, and will be beginning a 30 day no alcohol challenge starting September 6th. If anyone has Fitbit feel free to add me: https://www.fitbit.com/user/4W6W88

Replies

• varshah_mania
    varshah_mania Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm trying to change my lifestyle for better. Will like to connect
  • figureitout87
    figureitout87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sure! I will send you a request :)
  • figureitout87
    Options
    Bump.
  • lynnetteOrta
    lynnetteOrta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have IBSD no fun so I feel ya. It has taken me a long time and many elimination diets to get it under control. I am guessing Iam a bit older than you and understand if ya don't need a new friend but if you don't mind being friends with a 38 year old I understand the struggle. good luck to you.
  • figureitout87
    Options
    My best friend is 42, I think you're safe ;)
  • BVincent88
    BVincent88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28yo, 5'2" also and ~140 right now. Alcohol put 20lbs on me in a few months so I am 99% giving that up also. I hate the way I feel the next morning. So I could relate to an extent. Im a nurse and sure having IBS is pretty awful too. Feel free to send friend request if you'd like.. I'm new to this app but not to food logging or weight management. Good luck
  • sweetcore
    sweetcore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Cool I will add you on here and fitbit! I am also cutting down on not alcohol as I've never been a huge drinker, but soda
  • randhirjhala
    randhirjhala Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    good luck to u n add me if u'd like
  • Bloomingin30
    Bloomingin30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would like to connect with other ladies trying to lose weight and get into shape. Adds welcome! :) (58-78lb goal)
  • heidi1906
    heidi1906 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi your all welcome to add me www.fitbit.com/user/4W9K34