Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    bump
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    I'm sorry but I find that to be extremely gross. Does she not think about the health risk?!?!?! All to be in the Guiness book of world records I mean hell take care of yourself and than balance a plate on your head or something for heaven sake!!!!!!!! There are plenty of other ways to get into the book. That poor child of hers.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    This is NOT sad. This is gross and disgusting.
  • mommiedawn
    mommiedawn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am not surprised. There are so many idiots in this world.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    wow that is just sad!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Sick and pathetic!!
    And the people that are her "paying fans" should have a brick upside their heads too.
    God help these foolish people.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    there are so many factors to this that make it sick and disgusting and well.. disturbing.

- someone trying to achieve a world record for being the largest woman.. - why do we have to have a world record for that??
    - people paying to watch her destroy her life -- err watch videos of her eating - hmm sounds like fun. - NOT
    - making her child do things a normal 4 year old shouldn't be doing.
    - the fact that she makes more money than me and all she does is eat and take people's money to spend on more food JUST TO HOLD A WORLD RECORD!!

- and lastly the fact that Guiness has this as a category.. - not everything has to be in that book as a world record- COME ON!!!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    That is so disturbing. It makes me angry on behalf of her daughter. Wow.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

I don't think I've ever felt so angry to the point of punching someone I don't even know in the face. She's seriously sick in the head.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Meh, whatever makes her happy.
  • kaymayscool
    Options
    Go to school, get a job and make money.... what an awful thing to do and even more so.... plain stupid!
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options

That would be true if it were only about her, but it isn't. She should be thinking of her child.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    That's not the woman tha tused to weigh 500 something that wanted to gain more is it? She already had a fetish website and such. There are probably at LEAST a handful of people that do this. I'm sure more.. but why anyone would want to just baffles me. I am almost positive they aren't really "happy" like they say they are. How could you be okay with not moving. How could you think you have it made. I feel sorry for the people that have to take care of these people when they can no longer do it themselves.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    This honestly doesn't bother me a bit. She's happy. The people who pay her are obviously happy. And as for her kid? There are worse things that can happen in the world to a child than having a really fat mom.
    My Mom smokes 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day. I don't smoke. Period. Just because Mom is fat doesn't mean the kid is going to be.
    I will say, it must be nice to be happy with your body beyond the normal social pressures. I fit perfectly in the "normal" weight range and am no where near as satisfied with my body as this woman seems to be.
    To each their own.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

That would be true if it were only about her, but it isn't. She should be thinking of her child.

Her child is fine. She's healthy and active. Sure she helps her mom shovel food down her throat but look at pictures of that girl. She looks far from miserable.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    When you can't go anywhere because of your mother's "disability" then you can't form a social personality. Her child is going to end up being a hermit and a bit of a freak herself because she doesn't know how to talk to people or deal with them in a social environment.

Well, that's my prediction, anyway.

There really is very little that's worse (but still within a relatively normal lifestyle) than not teaching your kids how to be able to deal with people. I just don't see how this woman could get her daughter out enough for her to be able to do so. I highly doubt that her daughter is able to get out and socialize nearly as often as she needs.

Anyway, all that aside, I'm also calling bollocks on certain aspects of this story. Has anyone seen her Web site? There is NO WAY she's making $100k/yr on that thing. And that 30,000 calorie Christmas feast? Com'onnnnnn. She's claiming to have eaten over 85 pounds of food in two hours. Not. Likely.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Thats horrible.
    Shes going to screw up her childs view of food forever.
    How can she do that to her daughter.
    Convince her its a good idea to feed mummy until she is so obese she is disabled, and possibly dies because of the weight she has got too.
    Uhh how selfish of a woman.

i disagree, she is not going to live long enought to screw her daughter up
  • sadams977
    sadams977 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is just beyond disturbing... why would you want to do that to your body on purpose? Her daughter will either be morbidly obese or have an eating disorder.... thats just sick...
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I hadn't noticed before, but this story originated with the Daily Mail ... which is to say it's unreliable, at the very least. We had a funny exchange about Donna before which incorporated Yo Mama jokes, but ... I didn't know how well they'd be received.