Comment if you're looking for motivating friends!

Options

Replies

• ooneb
    ooneb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yeah. add me
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcoming new MPF friends. I love to hear your stories and encourage others. Stop by my page. Drop me a line.
  • AntonMG95
    AntonMG95 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    sdgbt wrote: »
    I'm always looking for motivation,and am happy to motivate others!

This is probably really stupid, but I can't figure out how to send friend requests. When I click on a person's name it isn't there as an option, am I missing something obvious?

When you've clicked once, it pops up again with some other info. Click on the name once more and it will take you to their profile, where you can add them in the upper right corner!
  • sdgbt
    sdgbt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    AntonMG95 wrote: »
    When you've clicked once, it pops up again with some other info. Click on the name once more and it will take you to their profile, where you can add them in the upper right corner!

Thanks for the help! I knew I was missing something :)
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I would have been your friend anton but after tmi tuesday and things u shared offended me and im A Christ follower and took offense to thjngs u said
  • AntonMG95
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I would have been your friend anton but after tmi tuesday and things u shared offended me and im A Christ follower and took offense to thjngs u said

I'm sorry to hear that. I'd appreciate if you sent me a private message so I could apology for whatever I said that offended you. Since I was born atheist but borrow freely from Christianity and Buddishm (because I like some of the ideas), I do not know for sure how you were offended.

Just to make clear for other readers, basically I was an open book when participating in "Too Much Information" on a Tuesday. I replied to all questions asked.

Although, this is slightly off topic than my original thread's purpose. :wink:

-A
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well i sent you private message on friend request hope u got it
  • kally_wph
    kally_wph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I will need all the support i can get to reach my goal :):) and I wanna motivate and help others as well :)
  • joshuafrazier92
    joshuafrazier92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! Motivation is the key to success. If you have motivation anything is possible in the gym! Add me!
  • LissieR
    LissieR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ac_astwood
    ac_astwood Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me too please. I enjoy encouraging others to meet their goals and could use some support myself.
  • sara_b0702
    sara_b0702 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm trying to get back into the swing of things!
  • JoeFedak
    JoeFedak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends
  • pleaserose
    pleaserose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me to please!
  • AntonMG95
    Options
    ac_astwood wrote: »
    Add me too please. I enjoy encouraging others to meet their goals and could use some support myself.

That's the spirit I wish this post will attract!
  • AntonMG95
    Options
    Totally agree! Motivation is the key to success. If you have motivation anything is possible in the gym! Add me!

Surrounding yourself around motivated people is one of the best things imaginable! :smiley:

• LittleFungus
    LittleFungus Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! Everyone can feel free to add me :)
  • dyf234
    dyf234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll take any help & motivation i can!
  • Dejahvu04
    Dejahvu04 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me!!! MFP friends are great because we all have a common goal and I feel so much more connected than my Facebook friend!
  • ginettemcdonough
    Options
    Hello I am looking for motivation to change my eating habits and to lose 25 lbs. Please add me. Thanks.