New journey - no limitations

Options
Hello!
My husband and I joined this site just over a week ago, and I thought I better introduce myself, in hopes that I can find like people to help motivate, and hopefully inturn I can motivate them SO, here it is!
I'm 35 years old, and I cannot remember a time when my weight wasn't an issue. I look back at photos from high school and unversity, and I am comfortable with the way I looked, however at the time I thought I was overweight.
Well here I am, deciding to finally make a change, and take control of my life. I don't feel that whats on the inside matches whats on the outside.
Inside I am a competitor, athletic and willing to try new things. On the outside I am overweight which limits how I live my life.
No more!!
I have a long road ahead of me, but I know I can do this, and be successful!\

Looking forward to living my life, without limitations!

Cricket

Replies

• 1life2live_cjg
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck on your journey. Fell free to add me :)
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck to you both! You can add me if you need some support and motivation!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this! Add me as a friend if you like! :smile:
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome to MFP

Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend

Di
    :flowerforyou:
  • LizaMena
    LizaMena Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good luck to the both of you! feel free to add =)
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    On the outside I am overweight which limits how I live my life.
    No more!!

Looking forward to living my life, without limitations!

It's all about freedom baby!
  • llandudnowales
    Options
    Hi there I have only joined a week ago and love the fact that I can see how much I have eaten per day and how the exercise helps I weigh once a week and to morrow is the day Good luck to you add me as a friend if you wish Paula
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    It's weird that you mention looking back at yourself in highschool & liking how you looked eventhough at the time you thought you were overweight cause I too did the same thing! If I could weigh now what I did then I'd be so very happy:-) So that's my goal! I'll add ya... anyone else want to add me then please do!!
  • jujubee183
    Options
    Good luck! I'm trying to get my husband to join. Add me!