Hello Everyone

Options
Hey there, my name is Wendie i am a 34 year old wife of 18 years and mother of 2 teenage boys. I began the journey to the new me on January 19,2009. I currently weigh 188 lbs and my goal is to weigh 140lbs. I joined this website yesterday and am absolutely loving it so far, i hope to make lots of new friends and get and give lots of support.

Wendie :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Princess_Wendie
    Options
    Hey there, my name is Wendie i am a 34 year old wife of 18 years and mother of 2 teenage boys. I began the journey to the new me on January 19,2009. I currently weigh 188 lbs and my goal is to weigh 140lbs. I joined this website yesterday and am absolutely loving it so far, i hope to make lots of new friends and get and give lots of support.

Wendie :flowerforyou:
  • NeilinOz
    Options
    hi from sydney australia

As a relative newbie (a whole 1 weeks tenure) this is a great site...

good luck with yr goals - im sure u will achieve \
  • newnana09
    Options
    Hi Wendy - welcome! I just joined about a week ago. I really love it so far.

I am a 47 year old mother of 2 grown children and 1 precious grandson and another on the way (we are hoping for a girl!!!). My son is getting married in June, so I hope to be able to buy this beautiful dress I found. I started losing weight at 207.8 pounds and today I weigh 197.0 pounds. I have to say that I dropped one whole pant size with that 10 pounds! I have about 50 more to go, but I'm taking it one day at a time. :tongue:

Good luck to you!
    Shelly
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    hi! well youre not alone! ive been doing this since the 12th its really encouraging to me i can keep track of what im shoveling in! lol i started three weeks ago at 164 im 155 now going from my 12's back into my 10's wanna get down by March 20 my 46th birthday! at least to an 8!! YOU CAN DO IT! DONT LET ANYTHING DISCOURAGE YOU.....I HAVE BEEN CUTTING OUT DINNER EVERY NIGHT....I DO A SLIM FAST IN THE MORNING, A HEALTHY SNACK AROUND 9 OR 10 THEN A GOOD HEALTHY LUNCH THEN ANOTHER GOOD SNACK FRUIT, PRETZELS ETC....THEN A SLIM FAST AT NIGHT....I DID EAT AT CHILIS LAST NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I GOT THE GUILTLESS CHICKEN! HANG IN THERE
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site you three!

good luck with all your weight loss goals and we are all here to help each other if you have any questions :flowerforyou:
  • Princess_Wendie
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your kind words, i look forward to chatting with you more..

BTW im in Oregon
  • angelismom
    Options
    Hello I am relatively new too...I signed up a while ago, but really didn't start the program, I really stated a couple of days ago. I am Maggie, I am 27, and I have a 3 y/o girl and a 4 month old boy. I am currently living in Louisiana. My current weight is 156 lbs. and my goal is 130 lbs. My baby was 9 lbs. 1 oz. at birth, so you can imagine what my tummy looks like! Welcome and I also hope I can meet new people and stay motivated!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.