P90X workout - need information

Options
I haven't done a lot of research on this, but everyone I hear about doing it loves it. I don't know if it is worth spending the money on this. Any suggestions?

What is it?
How does it work?
Can I work out my whole body?
How much does it cost?
Is it worth it??

Replies

• lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I got mine from youtube....
  • Psialpha297
    Psialpha297 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Go to btjunkie.com. Search for it, and download it. Burn it to disks if you want =]
  • CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    Options
    I can help you. Message me with specific questions if you'd like. I dont answer on threads because I am a Beachbody Coach and my purpose her is not to sell, but encourage.:flowerforyou:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    What is it? It is a 90 day program designed to get you ripped (diet and exercise program)
    How does it work? Follow the diet guide and the workout schedule and push play on the DVDs and follow them
    Can I work out my whole body? Yes, it works everything from head to toe and includes strength training and cardio
    How much does it cost? I believe it goes for $99 or $129, but you will need some equipment if you don't already have what is needed.
    Is it worth it? Very much so.
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    P90X works. Tony Horton is the instructor. When you order it from a coach like myself or if you have a friend doing it go through them, then you get a nutrition guide. You also get a calendar to follow and a bunch of free workout dvds too. The company truly does support this fit and healthy lifestyle. You can check out my profile and i have a website where you can look at the program. http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/crystalpaul?bctid=25219321001. That's best way to see it in video. Then you can decide if its for you or not. I dont recommend ripping it off the internet because I think that companies and artists work so hard that if we cheat them out of their hard work and effort then that will eventually come back on us. :smile: Just a thought though.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X and love it so far. I am also an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. You can contact me either on here or thru my website.

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/AMBERC1982
  • renitadean
    Options
    I just started it last week. I got lucky because a friend of mine who works with me and so I got it for free. I'm not going to say I absolutely love it, but I don't hate it either...except for the yoga x. lol... I swear he is obsessed with downward dog. To me, its challenging, but not so challenging that I can't do it. There are some moves I can't do. I choose to do other forms of cardio though. I'm not into the types that he offers but I still follow the routine otherwise.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I just started it last week. I got lucky because a friend of mine who works with me and so I got it for free. I'm not going to say I absolutely love it, but I don't hate it either...except for the yoga x. lol... I swear he is obsessed with downward dog. To me, its challenging, but not so challenging that I can't do it. There are some moves I can't do. I choose to do other forms of cardio though. I'm not into the types that he offers but I still follow the routine otherwise.

I am not a big fan of YogaX either.