100+ lbs Loser Back on MFP! Friends?

Options
Hi MFP -

I've recently rejoined MFP to start tracking my food again and I'm looking for some friends to keep me honest. I'm really trying to cut BF% and make some muscle gains.

This site saved my life a few years ago when I was 330+ lbs and now I'm down around 195 lbs. Please feel free to give me an add :)

-AB

Replies

• Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    I started at 305, hit maintenance weight at 190 about 5 months ago, and now run around 185ish give or take. Been working on muscle myself as well as dropping body fat. I've made it to about 12% but finding it difficult to go lower without dropping into a deficit again. Staying in recomp mode somewhere around maintenance calories for now. I do have some back/joint problems which keep me from heavy lifting so body weight seems to be most of what I can do safely. I'm here every day and log all my meals so feel free to add me if that'll help. I expect to stay with MFP for another year or two until I hit my ultimate goals of around10% body fat with a lot more muscle than I've managed to gain so far.
  • rommygrace
    rommygrace Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Congratulations pls feel free to Add me
  • Spook_Skywalker
    Spook_Skywalker Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started at 305, hit maintenance weight at 190 about 5 months ago, and now run around 185ish give or take. Been working on muscle myself as well as dropping body fat. I've made it to about 12% but finding it difficult to go lower without dropping into a deficit again. Staying in recomp mode somewhere around maintenance calories for now. I do have some back/joint problems which keep me from heavy lifting so body weight seems to be most of what I can do safely. I'm here every day and log all my meals so feel free to add me if that'll help. I expect to stay with MFP for another year or two until I hit my ultimate goals of around10% body fat with a lot more muscle than I've managed to gain so far.

That's great man!! I added you. I'm looking to do the same thing!