Progress so far. (with pics)

Options
I wanted to put up a couple of "during" photos. I still have a good 20-30 lbs left but I wanted to share my results.
first for the pictures. here is my before picture. I cant honestly say I know my exact weight, but definitely north of 265.
Mike-before.jpg

here is my "during" picture at 229.

Mike-during.jpg
Stats.
in the before pic I was wearing size 49 pants. I am currently in 38's comfortable and can fit in my 36's.
Before, would get winded walking to the street to get my mail from the mailbox.
During, my current resting heart rate is 53, and I am putting in 4 intense workouts a week (90 minutes each) on a normal week.

As I said, I still have a long way to go. I think my goal weight will be around 200ish. I am not certain, as I want to go by how I feel and how I look instead of a static number. I am putting on muscle weight, so my goal weight will probably be a body fat percentage goal. I am feeling great, and I cant tell you how easy this has been with the support of my amazing (and scalding hot) wife.
Mike

Replies

• phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    You have to change the tags to lower case before they will show up.Mike-during.jpg
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    our timing is impeccable.

Nice job by the way. Looking like some good progress.
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Oh, and yes, that is the same shirt. the pants dont fit anymore and are in the pile of stuff for goodwill.
    I tried to mimic the pose for the comparison shots.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Oh, and yes, that is the same shirt. the pants dont fit anymore and are in the pile of stuff for goodwill.
    I tried to mimic the pose for the comparison shots.

Nice job! You are looking good! I can't wait to have my own pile of donations. Keep at it!
  • JanieKelley
    JanieKelley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Very handsome! I'm so proud of you! I love you!
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Very nice!!!!! Looking great! Keep up the good work and your a good man for mentioning your wife! Support at home is always the best, she sounds like a great women!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Very well done. I'm hoping to someday get back to the weight I never wanted to be.
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Great work!
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    (Applaud) Great job. You look so much younger. That is quite an achievment and I am so happy for you. Keep up the hard but rewarding work, it is definitely showing. I really see it in the thinner face and neck.
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nice work -- you look great! What a difference! You look a lot younger too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!