This mamma needs some support buddies !!

Options
Hey everyone!

First of all thanks for opening this post!

My name is Laura and I would love for some motivational friends on here. I used this app a few years ago and with the help of this app, working out, and having support I managed to lose 48 pounds. Then after my wedding I gained it all back. I then got pregnant and I wish I could say I gained weight throughout the pregnancy, but I did not!

I am now at the heaviest I have ever been in my life at 279lb and a height of 5'10". I'm starting to feel very lonely in my skin and I want to be happy in skin... I want my eight-month-old son to look at his mom and know that she is happy on the inside and the outside... I want to be able to run around and chase him up and down the stairs and around the yard and not feel out of breath!

If you're looking for someone who will be logging every day, who loves to check in on people and creep your food diaries, then I would love for some friends to add me! I have leaned on this app last time and that is my game plan this time as well!

Thanks again for taking the time to read this post!

Laura !

Replies

• fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me -- mom to a toddler, about a month into this project/lifestyle change. Little by little, I'm making my way back to happy.
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Mom of a 6 year old boy who I am homeschooling and a 1 year old girl. I was at my highest 211 lbs and lost 60 lbs. now I am working in the fitness center at my gym and will soon start the process of getting certified to train. A few years ago I would have never imagined that!! You can do this! You know how to do it so it's just actually doing it and believe me I know that struggle lol. You got this girl!
  • breezy_ny
    breezy_ny Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. My son is 2 weeks old. I'm looking to get back to a healthy me for myself and my family!
  • nathinds
    nathinds Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to a 3 year old and a one year old. I can't seem to stay motivated lately and it feels awful. Feel free to add me as well!!
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of a 3 and a 2 year old! I have about 65 more pounds to lose and it's going slow so I'll be around awhile! Good luck
  • Jinxwoman
    Jinxwoman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me please - am looking for lots of support