Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    @finny11122 no vixen I'm just too sore to get up and pose on the stairs
    @Timshel_ if you want some fairy dust I'd send some your way. You don't have to get spanky
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    @Timshel_ if you want some fairy dust I'd send some your way. You don't have to get spanky

Actually, I am into the spanking.
    Fairy dust is just a bonus.

• StacyEdgin31
    StacyEdgin31 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    by59byxbohzo.jpg

A rare Mel selfie :heart:

Wow!...worth waiting for! :blush:
  • Alienique
    Alienique Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    766tnswlt4dn.jpg

No, I'm not a natural ginger.
    Meh.jpg 134.3K
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Back in the saddle 0m73xrgtwqdx.jpeg
    image.jpeg 1009.9K
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Alienique wrote: »
    766tnswlt4dn.jpg

No, I'm not a natural ginger.

Beautiful
  • jessicaquiros1994
    jessicaquiros1994 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    r9x9qglfy51x.jpeg
    Finally in bed after being in class..now time to sleep before work. Hope everyone is having a great Humpday!
  • lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    m89veb847p5k.jpg

Good night friends
  • Hercules422
    Hercules422 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    497cq9lpokdz.jpeg

Good morning all you lovelies. Channeling my inner goth girl this morning. Lol. Is it Friday yet?
    Gorgeous
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    etsuut9yi011.jpegpurple ain't my color
  • HeidiM0307
    HeidiM0307 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    btg0vutyhzbc.jpeg
    Good night :*
  • TeachingT
    TeachingT Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Nothing *kitten* up a day at the range like rain.... Ugh!

3l0vfbplpcyc.jpg

Mother of GOD! <3<3>:)
  • TeachingT
    Options
    jayhelm078 wrote: »
    3j4omyib9mxq.jpg
    Quick work selfie

You're adorable
  • TeachingT
    Options
    Supposedly the weather is going to get cooler towards the weekend. These hot days are killing me.
    a27odefncdqw.jpg
  • Furious_Kiwi
    Furious_Kiwi Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    Damien_K wrote: »
    amzblitz wrote: »
    v28au3su87qd.jpeg

Mate I just realised the lightning of your abs is inconsistent with that of your chest. Upon further investigation I realised the abs is identical to that of your profile picture. You need to work on your photoshop skills mate ;)

Courtesy of youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tfVvWliMVA

Lol ur for real?

I can send u any pic u want in any lighting u want "mate" just chose and pick

@amzblitz - Challenge accepted!

Memes-Challenge-Accepted-Wallpaper-HD.jpg

I will have a photo of you outside with half of your your torso and abs smeared in butter, a spoon in your left hand, a note in the other saying "amzblitz was here". Good luck photoshopping that sh#t.

As for why are you a fraud? Take a look at the pictures below and take note how your abs are identical in both pictures, heck they are so much alike that even the lightning are identical. Not to even mention your poor attempt at blending the skin tones on your chest or the fact that your pec muscles are deformed.

Look forward to my picture, I will frame it and name it "The day amzblitz failed at photoshopping"

kz41fqpbaz8b.jpg
    yv8wdvvjq0u8.jpg

Snap! @amblitz has been called out !

He now has 2 options here as far as I can see? Man up, take your testes out of your purse and do what you said you would, or you could de-activate and start a new account.

Here's the instructions on how to de-activate https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/13687-how-do-i-delete-or-cancel-my-account-

@Damien_K, why butter?
  • Damien_K
    Damien_K Posts: 783 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    v28au3su87qd.jpeg

Mate I just realised the lightning of your abs is inconsistent with that of your chest. Upon further investigation I realised the abs is identical to that of your profile picture. You need to work on your photoshop skills mate ;)

Courtesy of youtube:

Lol ur for real?

I will have a photo of you outside with half of your your torso and abs smeared in butter, a spoon in your left hand, a note in the other saying "amzblitz was here". Good luck photoshopping that sh#t.

As for why are you a fraud? Take a look at the pictures below and take note how your abs are identical in both pictures, heck they are so much alike that even the lightning are identical. Not to even mention your poor attempt at blending the skin tones on your chest or the fact that your pec muscles are deformed.

Look forward to my picture, I will frame it and name it "The day amzblitz failed at photoshopping"

kz41fqpbaz8b.jpg
    yv8wdvvjq0u8.jpg

He now has 2 options here as far as I can see? Man up, take your testes out of your purse and do what you said you would, or you could de-activate and start a new account.

Here's the instructions on how to de-activate https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/13687-how-do-i-delete-or-cancel-my-account-

@Damien_K, why butter?

Just adding a bit of complexity to the mix where he needs to take into account all the different lightning angles, texture etc. He won't deliver and suspect he will deactivate his account.
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    v28au3su87qd.jpeg

Courtesy of youtube:

Lol ur for real?

kz41fqpbaz8b.jpg
    yv8wdvvjq0u8.jpg

@Damien_K, why butter?

Just adding a bit of complexity to the mix where he needs to take into account all the different lightning angles, texture etc. He won't deliver and suspect he will deactivate his account.

Jolly good show Sir! :)