Thank you for the 20 pounds down!!!

Options
I just wanted to send out a quick post! I weighed myself this morning and have finally hit that 20 pound mark! I honeslty couldn't have done it with out each and every one of you! You are my support system and have worked wonders. I now have 23 more pounds to hit my goal (July is the goal challenge) and I totally know that I can do it! Since I started here in November I have gained a new appreciation for my body. I have also helped to change the eating and exercise habits of, not only myself, but my husband who is now losing weight as well and much happier! So, I just wanted to say thank you. I am finally finding that person I always knew was inside me! And I hope that I have helped a little for some of you who are on the same journey as me! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! I love you all!:heart:

*Kistinbee*

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to send out a quick post! I weighed myself this morning and have finally hit that 20 pound mark! I honeslty couldn't have done it with out each and every one of you! You are my support system and have worked wonders. I now have 23 more pounds to hit my goal (July is the goal challenge) and I totally know that I can do it! Since I started here in November I have gained a new appreciation for my body. I have also helped to change the eating and exercise habits of, not only myself, but my husband who is now losing weight as well and much happier! So, I just wanted to say thank you. I am finally finding that person I always knew was inside me! And I hope that I have helped a little for some of you who are on the same journey as me! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! I love you all!:heart:

*Kistinbee*
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • StartingNew
    Options
    that is great!!! Congratz:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • babyhippo
    Options
    20 lbs! Fabulous! I am very excited for you.
    And thanks for the inspiration. I've lost 10-11 and can't wait to see that 20lb. mark.
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome. What a great inspiration.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :wink: :happy:
    kudos