Starting back up September 1st!

Options
My summer weight loss was a total failure. Lots of snacking at home, going out for drinks with friends, and not nearly enough working out!
I'm hoping that going back to school September 1st (I'm a teacher) will give me the regular routine that I need to get on track. I'll be jumping right into the school year with running the school play so my extra time to be working out outside of school time will be limited.
I'm looking for buddies who can help keep me on track and remind me to keep getting to the gym (even in the morning - YUCK for 5am! :p )
I'm also looking for someone who has similar fitness goals. I'm about 5'8", 165 pounds. I'm looking to get down to around 140 pounds by next summer. I love swimming, tennis, and anything music!

Replies

• cogenesys
    cogenesys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No worries, you already have taken the first step of your goal....Stay positive and you will knock it out the box!!
  • kguenther0
    kguenther0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'8 and 165 looking to be 140ish. I'm not a teacher but I do work with high schools. I'm can't make my self do early morning workouts but I'm hoping to get more active in the evenings. Let's do this! Good luck!!!
  • LuckyC62
    LuckyC62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 162, also wanting to reach 140lbs. Have a sitting down day job so exercise in evenings is important for me! I'm sure if we stick to our calorie goals we'll do this. Good luck everyone!!!
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm staring September 6th! First day of school. Add me. I'm looking for support and motivation too.
  • hogalegear
    hogalegear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Starting back after a few months of not tracking etc. Eating healthy but eating too much. Want to lose 30 lbs to start!
  • clairerupprecht
    Options
    Same! I start back on Monday and am looking for a way to keep myself accountable, since stacks of books to mark always seem to get in my way. I'd love to tag along the journey with you guys!
  • nicolawaller80
    nicolawaller80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new I'm starting Monday when kids go back to school. x
  • clairerupprecht
    Options
    Should we start a group? I've never been in one before on here, but seems like the easiest way for us to keep motivated together.
  • eowynsnow
    eowynsnow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a find! I'm in the same boat, so I put together a group for anyone who wants to join. It's just called Back to School.
  • smilingforsarah
    Options
    Looking for Support & Motivation..Thx for the add!!
  • fuzz82
    fuzz82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability buddies too, starting tomorrow.