What's your number?

Options
What is that number on the scale that would be your like, " I am actually doing it moment"?

Mine would have to be 185 pounds. I have not seen below that number in to many years. If i saw that number on the scale i
think i would pass out. that number is not my goal weight, its just the weight the has been the biggest challenge for me to get past. I have come close but I haven't defeated it....... YET!!!:) I am now very heavy again at 237 pounds and i have 52 pounds to lose to get down to 185 and try and pass it. I am so motivated!! I am going to try and be down to that number before November!!

Replies

• Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Every new "middle number" I get to. Every time I go down one number, it is basically another 10 lbs lost - so those are big milestones for me.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    90. I am really close to my goal already.

I may shrink more in height by then though...as of now I am around 4'8.5-4'9" but I have been shrinking.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I already passed one of my goal weights. I changed it again to something lower. I basically want to be at whatever weight where I don't have bellyfat and moobs. And I'm not sure what weight that is... so I'll just have to keep at it.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    160. That would be wonderful... I haven't been that since my sophmore year of college :(
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mine would be 199.9...I would love to be able to say I weigh One hundred and something.....it puts a smile on my face just thinking about it :)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Mine was the first 10%. I just knew that if I could make that goal (from 220 to 198), I was in it to win it. And I did make that goal (eventually, it took so much longer than I thought it would) and I was right, after that goal, it seemed like everything was possible.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Onderland.
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I think anything in the 170's... I would jump up and down, dance, scream, haha... I haven't seen that in about 6 years... If I got to 170 I would be at the lowest weight that I can honestly remember so if I got to the 160's I would not know how to act... but for right now 179.9 would be fantabulous!
  • Trezzy
    Trezzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have two besides my goal weight...199.9 because my Husband said i can't do it (jokely) and 185.9 because that would make me overweight and no longer obese!
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    mine isnt so much weight, but body fat content. I want to be between 18-20% body fat. i want to see muscle definition in my arms especially, but i got too much body fat covering it all up!!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    111. I keep getting to 112 then going back up again.
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    ONEderland would be lovely.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I have two besides my goal weight...199.9 because my Husband said i can't do it (jokely) and 185.9 because that would make me overweight and no longer obese!
    Pretty much here too... I'd like for the first "2" to get lost!
    After that, 180. I think what's where I was when I graduated high school. Still overweight, but I think I'd rock it better now. :laugh:
  • paperpusher3
    paperpusher3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I want to get back to the weight that I was 4 years ago for my son's wedding which is about a 55lb loss. I felt really good about the way I looked then and my docs agree that that is a good goal. I've lost about 10lbs and with a few more, I will go under the obese marker which will make me very happy. I also want to have all my muscles toned and I've started working on that, too.
  • Vio_Fit_Bunny
    Vio_Fit_Bunny Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    SW 188
    CW 160
    GW 145 :flowerforyou:
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    The halfway point was big for me, now I only have 14 until I hit my goal. However I may be lowering my goal from 205 to 195 when I get to 205. We will see how I feel at 205
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    179.9..been stuck in the 180s since January.
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Mine would be 199.9...I would love to be able to say I weigh One hundred and something.....it puts a smile on my face just thinking about it :)

Yep 199.9 would make me a happy girl too ;-)
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    At this point, anything under 200 would be nice... so I'm going to say 199 is my "I'm doing it" number. :happy: