5'4" and 30lbs to loose... Lets team up!!!!!

Options

Replies

• liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!! 5'4" here with 29 left to lose.

For exercise I go to the gym for cardio and weight training and am also doing c25k for a 5k race in Sept. The days I'm not at the gym I do my crunches/push ups, etc, gardening, mowing the yard and any other cleaning activity to burn the calories.

We can do this!!!!!!!
  • KrisLee223
    KrisLee223 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What is everyone doing for workouts?
    I've been doing Jillian's Shred, Banish Fat, and Ripped lately.

I've been doing Jillian's 30 DS and LOVING it! Tomorrow will be day 9..almost time to kick it up a notch!! Anyone know how level 2 is? I've heard it's a real challenge..

I'm on level 3rd day of level 2. It is significantly harder than level 1, but I never felt like I was going to die or anything. The cardio moves are more intense than level 1, but not too bad. I hope I'm not eating my words on level 3....we shall see:)
  • faithgin
    faithgin Posts: 32
    Options
    im in, add me as a friend. im doing p90x. got great results a couple years ago and then slacked off majorly.
  • GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    I'm in!
  • GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    My exercise is pretty various. At the gym I do weight machines for abotu 30 minutes then at least 30 minutes on the treadmill or elliptical. I also like taking yoga and working on taking more Zumba classes.

I also like swimming and I'm a bagger at a grocery store. I definitely count lifting dog food and bringing in 5-8 carts at a time in the heat as exercise :)
  • grlnxtdr99
    grlnxtdr99 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am in! Started back up officially after going nowhere but up for a while. I am 5'3'' with 30ish pounds to lose.

I just bought Turbo Fire on ebay today, so I will begin that when it comes. I am going to do the 30 Day Shred in the mean time...starting tomorrow morning. MUST do it tomorrow morning.
  • sydneyypaigee
    Options
    I want to join! 5'6" and have more than 30 pounds, but it will definitely be a great start!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Uhhh LOOK AT MY USER NAME! Haha. Uh im 5 foot 6 and I want to lose 43 lbs...can i join still?
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

The Little Diamonds are now recruiting for ladies 5'4 and UNDER. Find out more here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/282336-ladies-5-4-and-under-join-the-little-diamonds

fuchsia-i-love-diamonds-by-wam-tanks.png
  • 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Options
    Hey all - Are we going to do weekly weigh-ins or anything to keep each other motivated & in-check? :laugh:
  • EricaLynn1
    EricaLynn1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! I need all the support I can get. 5' 4" = with 30 lbs to lose
  • LaTara88
    LaTara88 Posts: 14
    Options
    =) i'm in!
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Let me in on this! ~5'2 or shorter with lots to lose 30 lbs would be a great boost!
  • gloriaqzhao
    gloriaqzhao Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sign me in please! Hope it is not too late.
  • vmckenzie82
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have about 20 (realistically) to lose although 25 would be amazing!!! What are we going to do????
  • MelisBee
    MelisBee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need to lose the weight too!
  • cuckoo879
    cuckoo879 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and need to loose 20 lbs!

count me in!!
  • yaelis
    yaelis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please, I'm relatively new to the groups here. But I am 5'3.25" or so, and weigh maybe 155, I'm not positive, and I would like to lose 30 ish. Thanks!
  • deekijon
    deekijon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and would love to work off these 30 lbs!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    me too. I am 5.5 and 30lbs off would be the best I can hope for (below my GW). Can you share your plan ?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!