Cutting weight to get in best shape

Options
Hi! I just started to cut my weight to get as ripped as i can. I want to lose 25 pounds to go from 180 to 155. So this is for anyone in the same boat! If your trying to cut weight and get in your best shape we can discuss any tips on diets and workouts or whatever works for you. Comment and ill add you! Also anyone that wants to stay motivated because I cant improve without motivation.

Replies

• kally_wph
    kally_wph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im trying too to cut some weight! Do you have any diet tips? Im usually trying to stay at 1200 calories per day but i dont know which foods to combine or what is right to eat after a certain hour! Btw i also need to stay motivated, feel free to add me!
  • KazzykinsJ1967
    KazzykinsJ1967 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good luck hun....i always like to hear from new friends to keep me motivated :)
  • joshuafrazier92
    Options
    kally_wph wrote: »
    Hey! Im trying too to cut some weight! Do you have any diet tips? Im usually trying to stay at 1200 calories per day but i dont know which foods to combine or what is right to eat after a certain hour! Btw i also need to stay motivated, feel free to add me!

Hey kally! 1200 calories isnt very much so the amount of carbs you take in will probably be different from me. What i do is eat 5-6 meals per day. My second meal is usually around 10am and thats when i eat a good source of carbs which is 1 cup of brown rice. I eat that with a lean source of protein (6oz chicken), 2 cups of veggies, and 2 tbsp of peanut butter. After that the next time I eat a good source of carbs is my fourth meal usually an hour after I take my protein shake after my workout. That consists of a lean source of protein and 1 cup of sweet potato. So its good to eats the majority of your carb intake in the morning then some more your next meal after your workout besides your protein shake.