TTC/ Pregnant Friends!

Options
Hi y'all! I'm working on getting my body in shape for pregnancy as my husband and I are trying for baby number two! I was wondering if there were any other mommas out there who would like to link up with me on this weight loss journey together!

Replies

• littlemissc1996
    littlemissc1996 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to add people but am pregnant with #2 18 weeks +4! Gained 1 pound. Im still logging on here even if somedays i eat alot. But pretty under control.x
  • xsloanex
    xsloanex Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Heyy... im 23 weeks tomoro with no 3! Was horrified to realise ive gained 15lbs sofar so back on here to try n monitor what im gaining! Dont wanna be stuck with loads to loose after!!
  • fit_n_happy2
    fit_n_happy2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cool, I am in the same boat! We are thinking of getting to TTC after Christmas, so I have 4 months to get my body ready:) nice to meet you:)
  • StacyStarling
    StacyStarling Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Please add me! I am 9 weeks pregnant with #2 (11 month apart pregnancies). I am considered morbidly obese and have started working out with a trainer and eating well again. I hope (as with my last pregnancy), I can have a very healthy pregnancy and lose some weight. Losing weight isn't my goal, but I know it will happen. Any support and support I can give is why I am here. So please add me as a friend.
  • Shaelynmae
    Shaelynmae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am trying for #2 right now, but also trying to be more fit. I'll add you ladies
  • bmcnulty1990
    bmcnulty1990 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies
    I'm 15 +3 with number 3 .. gained so much with last two and I lost it all plus more over the years now I promised this one I would be all baby and keep on track... well as the fatigue set in and feeling crummy I ate what I could and didn't workout for most part and gained 10 lbs so far . It freaks me right out and I get anxiety when I think of it ... back on here to track and get back at the gym. Try and keep this weight gain to a minimum.
    Would love to connect with some ladies to keep chatting throughout and be support and pregnancy buddies ! :)
  • jkc03003
    jkc03003 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi! I'm 4 months postpartum from my second baby, and would love to try for our third soon if I can get my husband on board ;) I am currently trying to lose weight (goal 125, currently 152), but would use this to monitor calories to avoid excessive weight gain if I get pregnant again (gained over 50 pounds with each of my first two pregnancies, yikes!). Please add me! I would add you ladies but I don't know how to add friends on here!!
  • healthymommabear2017
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm extremely early on but want to have an all baby pregnancy and keep myself and baby healthy!
  • Bokarina
    Bokarina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey hey. I'm currently 24weeks with baby #3 and am back to monitoring my intake as I'm putting on more than I would like. Would love to have some fellow preggo mumma's to keep me accountable!
  • missjade_88
    missjade_88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, i would like to join. I have a 1.5 year old son and ttc now. At the same time i would like to lose my pregnancy weight from baby no. 1.
  • Bokarina
    Bokarina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How is everyone going today? It was a work day for me so exercise was nothing but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by my macros when I put them all in this evening AND I even have calories left over. Monday for the win
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! We are TTC #4 and am also looking to drop a few before we get our bfp. I'd love to buddy up!
  • kat1015
    kat1015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, i would like to join. I have a 1.5 year old son and ttc now. At the same time i would like to lose my pregnancy weight from baby no. 1.

I'm in the exact same spot you are! My son is 17 months and I'm still trying to loss the weight from him!
  • littlemissc1996
    littlemissc1996 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Didnt get any notifications from the thread! Just updating im 23+4 and only gained 1lb.x
  • krissy5686
    krissy5686 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey all! We are TTC with #2. I'd love to join you all. I've finally lost the weight from having my daughter (she's 1.5) but am trying to lose more and be as healthy as I can so that I avoid the health issues I had during my first pregnancy. Feel free to add me!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I am currently 34-35 weeks pregnant with number 5. I gained about 16 lbs this whole pregnancy so I am proud of myself there. Can't wait to meet my baby girl in 4 weeks. :)
  • billamysmith
    billamysmith Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We have been trying for number 2 for about 10 months. We have had no success thus far. :-( I am eating emotionally and gaining weight. This behavior is not good and I need support on this journey. Could you please add me to your group?