XBox fitness games

Options
kendradl
kendradl Posts: 595 Member
Anyone have an XBox? What fitness games do you like to use, I have an XBox at home that I have never used but am looking into it if I can find some good fitness games to go with it.

Any suggestions or help would be wonderful :happy:

Replies

• mixbl
    mixbl Posts: 20
    Options
    The wife and I love to use the Kinect and the Zumba work out. we also use the EA sports active 2 and your shape fitness evolved. but once we got the Zumba that is the one that we mostly use almost daily. That is our main form of exercise.
  • LizToner
    LizToner Posts: 49
    Options
    I use the EA active sports 2 It also has an app, that you can work out with other people if you are on the web! It has programs to follow, three week and nine week. It kicks my butt! And I also play the dance game, it records how many calories burnt! LOVE the kinect! Oh, thise are all for the kinect, It never occured to me that you weren't talking about that. Sorry!
  • pilotdrew
    pilotdrew Posts: 14
    Options
    Anybody have an opinion on the Biggest Loser game? I am going to get an Xbox soon and curious...
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    I have the Zumba game on the Xbox Kinect and it is awesome. I don't feel like I am exercising at all
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    We have the Kinect and the fitness game for that which is cool becuase it scans you into the game
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    zumba is the way to go its so much fun!!!
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    We have Dance Central for the Kinect...a lot of fun, great exercise and you can challenge and workout with other people! Keeps you moving...
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    These all sound awesome guys - Thanx so much!!! Am going to definitely add this to my exercise options :happy: