Running away with myself!

Options
My name is Nigel and I live in WALES, which is a semi autonomous Principality, a part of the United Kingdom. If you look on the map, its the bit that sticks out to the west.

I have been on MFP or nearly two years and during that time have gone from being an armchair slouch, to doing my first two half marathons, a year apart, joining a running club, did 6 half marathons last year and will have completed a similar number this year. In October I do my first full marathon in Amsterdam. Currently in the middle of a 17 week training plan and tomorrow morning I will complete my longest training run with my friend Sarah - 20 Miles.

How have I done it? No secrets, just determination, regular training and the help and support of good people. Needless to say I have gone from 36" waist / 12st 7lb down to 34" waist / 11st 10lb, but now its all hard muscle, barely an ounce of fat to be seen. MFP helped me keep on track and I have some really good friends here.

Feel free to add me for help and support :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!