Going to premium?

Options
Is it worth it to pay for the premium option? What are the biggest benefits?

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,912 Member
    Options
    Wasn't worth it for me. I use ad block software and the other features aren't compelling enough to pay for.
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Wasn't worth it for me. I use ad block software and the other features aren't compelling enough to pay for.

Thanks! I wondered
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I think it's worth it, actually. I do alternate day fasting sometimes, so it's nice to set daily caloric goals. Also, the macronutrient aspect is pretty detailed and nice to have. I've gotten a lot of use out of it, personally.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends on your personal goals and weight loss strategies. For example, I have different calorie and macro goals depending on the day of the week, so I love having Premium. If you are sticking to the same calories/macros every day, then it is probably not worth it. Technically you can do what I do and not pay for premium, but the price is worth it to me. It is just easier.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

That's interesting. I have clicked on a couple of things that had the "locks on them" and wished I see if the feature would help me in any way with my goals.

I wish they had a 2 week or month free option so you can try before you buy.