My First Big NSV!!

Options
Cherilea
Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
Today, on a whim, I bought my first sundress! I haven't worn a dress in years, but I have always loved sundresses. So, while I was out shopping I got one off the rack...a size medium (8/10), got home, put it on, and it fit! So I "modeled" it in front of the only person that was home, my 9 yr. old son, and he says "mom, that dress makes you look skinny." :heart: melt:heart: I know this is so silly, for a 45 yr old woman to say, but I can't wait for my husband to get home...I think he will like it as well! :smile:

**side note** wishing the waist on down would keep up with my top half!! lol Im far from wearing an 8/10 in the pants/shorts/or anything like that....but maybe someday.

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    That's not silly to say... it's AWESOME!! Congratulations and I"m sure your husband will LOVE it!! :flowerforyou:

And what a wonderful son you have!! :happy:
  • ciege77
    ciege77 Posts: 60
    Options
    =)
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats....and I'm sure your husband would notice and love it also..
    WTG!!!!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats :-)
  • nelljoy
    nelljoy Posts: 12
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the good work. I have the same problem with weight coming off on top first (where I'd rather keep it!) then on the bottom later. Just more incentive to stick with it!
  • Goalinsight
    Goalinsight Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I'm in my 40s and I know exactly how you feel. What a lovely reward for your efforts. Well done!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and enjoy it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!