Looking for friends to Inspire and be Inspired by!

Options
Brumanatious
Brumanatious Posts: 9 Member
edited September 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey Everyone!!!

A bit about me... My name is Kate and I've been on MFP for a few years, though I recently took a break and gave Weight Watchers a go, I am back here and excited to be with y'all again! WW worked well for me (continued to lose) but the community was not quite the same, so I chose to return to MFP.

So... So far, I have lost 132 lbs and still have 20-ish more to go! I began my journey at 314 lbs... The "ish" comes because my original goal was 190 (anything lower seemed insane and out of reach) and I've slowly adjusted that as I've become familiar with my lighter, fitter body and what feels good and comfortable. Having been a bigger girl all of my adult life, It's really strange - and sometimes scary - feeling like I am just now learning my body's true capabilities and limitations!

So, if you'd like to join me on my continued journey, please feel free to add me! I'm a little goofy, I like to ask questions in my feed, and I LOVE to encourage others!!!

❤️, Kate

Replies

• joanreneepas
    joanreneepas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Congrats on your fantastic weight loss! Me. I need to lose 20#. I like to read MFP daily and would love a daily check in buddy for cont motivation
  • Grimlock_987
    Grimlock_987 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm sending invites.
  • Pattycake755
    Pattycake755 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have 61 or 71lbs to go. My doc says 61, but I say 71lbs. I have not been fat all my life, but last year I weighed in at 281lbs! I have lost 65lbs so I still have a long way to go. I would love to join you and I like goofy, silly, and hilarious! I sending you a request.