Weird Question Regarding Taking Pictures

Options
Ok, I know this may seem wierd, but how do you take your own picture? I mean, of course I don't already have any (I hate having my picture taken) and I don't have anyone to take it (although that would still be hard for me) and I know HOW to take a picture but I can't keep from laughing!! I feel so ridiculous! I wanted to ad a picture to my profile but I can't seem to take a "normal" looking photo.... I might have to resort to just using clip art, lol! I noticed that a lot of you have really nice and normal pictures, but how do you do it without laughing?:happy:

Replies

• mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i just face the bathroom mirror and then hold the camera out in front of me and since the back of it where the display screen is is reflected in the mirror, i can see myself in the display screens reflection. that was kinda wordy lol. hope it makes sense
  • LushLoni
    LushLoni Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just tap into some vanity... a laughing pick could be cute though?
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Take one of you laughing! It will show the true you :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Just try to smile your best without laughing. Even laughing would be a nice natural expression.
  • kandyr83
    kandyr83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well I am always taking my pictures. I usually just barely smile in mine. I had my daughter take the one I have up now this morning. And if you laughing or just smiling real big that's okay. :)
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    have your friend take it.....
    or do the bathroom thing but try to not put the phone in the pic... i think that is soo silly

btw mango I like your new profile pic... very nice...
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    i just face the bathroom mirror and then hold the camera out in front of me and since the back of it where the display screen is is reflected in the mirror, i can see myself in the display screens reflection. that was kinda wordy lol. hope it makes sense
    If you do the bathroom picture thing, make sure you have all of your "unmentionables" put away. There's nothing quite like a cute picture of yourself with your bra & panties hanging in the background to ruin it...
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I hate having my pic taken too. I agree with everyone else, it's okay to laugh through it. Just let your true self shine thru!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Good idea!

Thanks! :happy: :laugh:
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha I was laughing in the picture I have up now... and the phone is in the pic... lol sorry
  • sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't see what's so hard about it. For my profile picture, I just struck my very best ballet pose, and snapped a picture. (I cropped out the camera). :bigsmile:
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have my dog as my photo. It doesn't mean I feel like a dog. LOL Just like his pictures better right now. I figure I will post one when I lose the weight. I second or third the reactions to taking one with you laughing. Whats wrong with that. It would be cute. Just do it.
  • Italiana_xx79
    Options
    I found a picture I had of my daughter and I so I will use that for now until I get the chance to take another one :happy:
  • Italiana_xx79
    Options
    Now I just need to figure out how to get my ticker to appear at the bottom.... not that I lost anything yet but for when I do, lol!
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    not sure if you figured it out but at the top there is a thing that says signature click on that and you can put the link for the ticker in or anything else. :D