Working mamas!

Options
Hi I'm Sarah, I work full time and raise my son. Looking for people in similar situations that would like to share tips and tricks to make weight loss work!

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah. Full time working mom to 3. I've got it a little easier as 1 is grown and about to graduate college and the other two are in middle school, so fairly self sufficient. I trust them to get up, walk the dogs and get to school while I hit the gym in the mornings or bike to work.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Rachal! I've got two kids, ages 5 & 7, I also work full time and I've been able to lose 47 pounds since January without going to the gym! I do all my workouts at home :smile: feel free to add me! @SarahDavis187
  • nikkicakes05
    nikkicakes05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Nikki, single working mom to a toddler. Fun! Lost weight last year but gained it all back this year, plus some extra love. Trying to find ways to stay motivated and energized.
  • jaymp90
    jaymp90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Um, how come no dads? Smh.. :|
  • aidan_ali
    aidan_ali Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi all my name is Nadia ..mother of three boys 11,7,4yrs ....working for them and work as a physician ...life is toooo busy no time for myself need motivation to fix myself ... :)
  • AmyAnnJ78
    AmyAnnJ78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a full time working mama, master of business admin student mother of a 3 year old and 38 years old.... :D lol trying to lose 100 lbs...nooooo i dont stress eat at allllllll lol
  • AmyAnnJ78
    AmyAnnJ78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ps.... I need the tips too lol
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm relatively new as well, feel free to add me for support and motivation!