Hello from the UK

Options
jwoffie
jwoffie Posts: 23 Member
edited September 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys
I am fast approaching 40 (Jan) and am trying to get fit and feel better about myself so that i might get laid...lol jokes ☺ i am married but i hope that i will get down to a good size so that i feel i am good enough for my OH.
If you need support or want to chat then add me :)
Even if you dont add then good luck to all and i hope you realise you how great life and you are! Xx

Replies

• iwant2seemytoes
    iwant2seemytoes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    im the same mate, getting close to 40 and decided i needed to do something, if for no other reason than to try and mitigate risks as i get older.
  • p0sitiv3_vib3s
    p0sitiv3_vib3s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awe bless i am sure u r already good enough for your wife! I have felt the same about my husband but I know it's me he loves not the way I look! A bit of self belief goes a long way good luck to u im sure u will smash it!
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm relatively new as well, feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • Marcusalc
    Marcusalc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI guys, I'm starting quite a big journey from super morbidly obese (sounds like a avatar monster) to back to my fitter days. Be nice to check out peoples progress too.
  • sally_bowers
    sally_bowers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. I read your post and I wish you the best of luck. Using that will power is the hardest thing to do but when you do its the greatest reward. :) if you need any help in anything feel free to ask. :) good luck
  • jwoffie
    jwoffie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys i will try my best.
    All support welcome and returned....nothing negative :)
    Sally i cannot seem to add you but if you want please feel free to add me :)
    Take care guys and see you on the thin size x