Replies

• likewhoa712
    likewhoa712 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sent requests :)
  • sandi_s
    sandi_s Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Would add, but unsure on how to do that.
  • likewhoa712
    Options
    sandi_s wrote: »
    Would add, but unsure on how to do that.

I sent you a request

• skinnerfamily151
    skinnerfamily151 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, I need to loose about 80 pounds. I lost about 30 pounds here but due to some family health issue I left. Now I have gained half back. I have the added issue of a very bad ankle. Was hit by a drunk driver when I was younger and the left foot was cut off. They put it back on but exercise is really difficult. I can't run or jump. Most days walking can be hard because of this. So I need to do this mostly by cutting calories. I could use all the motivation I can get. We can do this. Please feel free to add me. Thanks
  • hopejaye75
    hopejaye75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I have about 50-60 to lose if anyone's looking for support..
  • joana1021
    joana1021 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone! I'm looking to lose 60lbs total by next year, down 6 or 7 already. Feel free to add me! I would love to give and recieve support and motivation. :)
  • CariOnlyBetter
    CariOnlyBetter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose. Would love more support. Feel free to add me!
  • jevvel1
    jevvel1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

I say that for all of us struggling - as I've yet to see the scale move. I have 100lbs to lose but would be amazed if I could get 80 off. At this point I would be doing a happy dance to see the scale down just 5!!! It's a journey that's for sure.
  • AmandaMMeister
    AmandaMMeister Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose, and like some of you I will lose 20 to 30 pounds then gain it back. This is my 3rd time using mfp and this time I WILL stick to it. My diary is open, I love seeing what others eat helps give me ideas. Anyone feel free to add me, could use more motivation!
  • Bridesmomma107
    Bridesmomma107 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lost 14 so far but still have 60 to lose and I have an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • likewhoa712
    Options
    Sent requests :)
  • TheHuff_
    TheHuff_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me- I have 55+ to lose tooo
  • vgab90
    vgab90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. Have about 75lb more lbs to lose
  • amandeepchandhok
    Options
    I am about 112 kgs and wanting to loose about 32 kgs, request you to add me. An ambitious goal for a person who is suffering from hypothyroidism.
  • honor613
    honor613 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im i have 80 lbs to loose i m down 35 lbs
    You can all add me if you like.
  • aroselamy
    aroselamy Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hello! My name is Angela and I have 70 pounds left to lose. I've already lost 10. Feel free to add me, my food diary is public.
  • ntbck8
    ntbck8 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me. I try to log everyday but I'm not at the point yet where I feel comfortable having an open diary. My journey started about 80 days ago without MFP then with. This is my second time using MFP. I started at 100 lbs to lose and blood pressure too high and on meds. I've lost 45 lbs and my blood pressure has started to go down.
  • kevin_pieterse
    kevin_pieterse Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi there... names Kevin, need to loose 50kg, I'm currently at my heaviest weight ever :(, its my first time here on MFP, '''I have to make a change... can honestly say have need felt so lost than now, as we all know it effects everything.. i'm looking forward to making this journey with you all in achieving our personal goals.. let keep each and everyone motivated so we can bring back those smiles again... :smile: ...feeling confident..
  • nicolelyn73
    nicolelyn73 Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Niki this is the heaviest I've been in my life. I did really great 3 years ago started eating right went on Omni diet and exercised daily lost 80 lbs broke my ankle badly couldn't be on it for 6 months @nd guess what gained all my weight back plus some ......so here I am I've been doing really well for the last 3 weeks haven't had a pop and have been eating healthy just trying to get my ankle strong again to exercise so my mission is to lose 100 pounds just by changing my way of living I'm done with the dieting. I will need all the support I can get so feel free to give me all the advice you want :)
  • MedicJohnson88
    MedicJohnson88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have around 100 lbs to lose everyone feel free to add me. Could use some friends motivation and support each other. Blessings on your journeys