What's Your Favorite Cheat Meal/Snack?

Options
NoLongerBig
NoLongerBig Posts: 10 Member
As much as we all want to be healthy, we have those dark moments where we devour our favorite meal or snack or both... *Dramatic Music* Say your thing and hopefully we can be support each other afterwards.

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Every once in awhile on date night the boyfriend and I will (over)indulge in some cookie dough ice cream. No regrets.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    not had a cheat meal in years.... yet again - i eat anything i want, track it and adjust my macros accordingly.
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have an entire day to cheat, its Sundays, and I get to have anything and everything I like, up to my calorie allowance. Rest of the time, macros rule what I eat. Has to be Tuna melt on sour dough bread, with Doritos
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Alcohol for me too. I can say no to food but the empty booze calories get me every time.
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Indian takeaway. It's not a cheat, because I allow for it, but it takes some allowing for on a 1250 allowance :). Hence it is a once in a while treat, rather than the once a week regular fixture it used to be.

Always
    Worth
    It
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    hatch green chili burritos

food from New Mexico is some of the best in the world

• CindyFooWho
    CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My "over-do it" meals are restaurant meals. As a general rule, I don't go into a restaurant and say "I'll just have a small salad." I just go for it and fix it later.

And alcohol. There's that.
  • NoLongerBig
    NoLongerBig Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have an entire day to cheat, its Sundays, and I get to have anything and everything I like, up to my calorie allowance. Rest of the time, macros rule what I eat. Has to be Tuna melt on sour dough bread, with Doritos

I can't do that. I just feel bad when the day ends and then the day after.
  • Icheatonmywife
    Options

I agree the next day I feel bloated, and gross and my energy levels are down, but its worth it every once in a while, expecialy if I have been dieting to make weight, for a meet. That first bite of natella and pop tarts feels like cocaine... lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

I agree the next day I feel bloated, and gross and my energy levels are down, but its worth it every once in a while, expecialy if I have been dieting to make weight, for a meet. That first bite of nutella and pop tarts feels like cocaine... lol

same here.

sweets? no can do

I crash and burn.... so it's not worth it
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wine...lots of it!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Favorite cheat meal: baby rack ribs, spicy/hot dry rub, slow roasted, a light hot/sweet sauce just at the end. And red wine. I don't really care for any sides, they just fill me up when I could be eating more ribs.

Favorite snack - Yellow corn tortilla chips and fresh homemade salsa
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Being as today was my cheat meal, it was white IPA, a blue cheese mushroom bacon burger, sweet potato fries, and half an ice cream cake slice that was sitting in a bed of hot fudge with a cherry on top.

So for today, that cheat meal was my favorite.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Cake, donuts, beer, chocolate milk, pizza....I could go on and on....no favorites here, I like em all! LOL
  • skinnymusicteacher
    Options
    Scotch :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    depends on what i want really ..could be anything i dont usually have a lot of like pizza or nachos or lasagna

but always always a lot of cake and ice cream and chocolate and candy..........and cereal.......i love sweets
  • Icheatonmywife
    Options
    Scotch :)

my kind of girl... right there
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    My over do it, it generally Pizza or any kind of Italian food and CHEESE, if I keep it in the house