Success story & Now doing it all over again

Options
Ok so I was about 200pounds and joined a gym exercised 2hours a nite 6days a week I ate healthy It was hard but became a lifestyle ;) kind of addicting I went down to 113! In 6 months you could see a huge difference in me and a year I was 113
Well I started working a lot and went up a little I would fluctuate between 130-145 me and my husband ended up pregnant and during my pregnancy i went back up to 200!! I'm now 2months post parto and am 167 ;( I feel terrible! I'm eatting healthy and exercing again but need some of you success story people like myself at one time HELP! Advice tips encouragement that I can so this agIn! Mommys is it Evan possible after birth?

tnxm8wjfklcc.jpg
2tu29f20c3aw.jpg
s2zv8mghe1c8.jpg

Replies

• karenkasbi
    karenkasbi Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids but this is totally possible! you're so beautiful, you can totally do this. Just because you have kids doesn't mean you can't lose weight. Just be careful preparing meals for your family. Do your diet and exercise and you're very close to your goal anyway, it's a matter of several months of good routine :smile:
  • Spice1973
    Spice1973 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It definitely is possible after pregnancy.....I've had 7 kids and I did it. Just keep at it and you will get there.
  • Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yes it is possible. I was over 200lbs after my first child and lost the 70+lbs I gained. Now on round two after my second baby. It isn't coming off like it did prior. Which is maddening and disheartening but I'm not giving up. You can do it!!
  • cclcbhw11
    cclcbhw11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It is very possible! I, too, gained a lot of weight while I was pregnant. 2.5 years later, I finally got the mindset to start losing it. I began my "diet change" on June 30th at 182 pounds. Just over a month later, I am 12 pounds down. My goal is 119 so our journey is very similar!! The hurdle I have, post baby, with the gym is that I don't have a babysitter to leave her with. Germs are a big deal to me lol so daycares have never been a good option for us! Losing weight just by changing foods isn't ideal, but it can be done, so that's my journey for now. You can do this!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You've got this!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • casandra_zamarripa
    Options
    Wow I have no idea why I never checked or replied back to this post (of mine) I just wanto thank all of you ladies so very much! I have actually since this post lost all my weight! I am back at 127! Goal 120 but I'm more focussed on building muscle and tightening the body now! Thanks again for all your kinda words and inspiration !!
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it. But remember that you just birthed a human! How amazing! And your body will change.

I had b cup breasts before I had my son and now I am a solid d cup. Very happy with that. Lol

Take your time. Enjoy your baby and don't rush to lose the weight. You still have hormones flushing through you.

You've done it before you can absolutely do it again!
  • kmlbarky
    kmlbarky Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I very much needed to see this! I started at 260, with a goal of 150. Got down to 190 and got pregnant. Gained 90 pounds during and after pregnancy, then started again just after my baby turned 1, back at the end of march. I've gotten back down to 211, but have lost motivation and have been stalled out here for a few weeks.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    7 kids @Spice1973 ???!!! Hot damn you look amazing!
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I really hope it's possible! I'm trying to trim up after 2 c sections. I have a friend who managed to get in awesome shape- took her a year. She's got fab abs and she gave birth to twins, one by c section. She actually ended up 2lb heavier as she built so much muscle but she looks like she's lost about 40lb.
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    cclcbhw11 wrote: »
    It is very possible! I, too, gained a lot of weight while I was pregnant. 2.5 years later, I finally got the mindset to start losing it. I began my "diet change" on June 30th at 182 pounds. Just over a month later, I am 12 pounds down. My goal is 119 so our journey is very similar!! The hurdle I have, post baby, with the gym is that I don't have a babysitter to leave her with. Germs are a big deal to me lol so daycares have never been a good option for us! Losing weight just by changing foods isn't ideal, but it can be done, so that's my journey for now. You can do this!!!

I can't get out to the gym but have been doing short, high impact workouts at home once the children are in bed.
  • casandra_zamarripa
    Options
    Thank again ladies ♥️ I hope this topic can help inspire some of you new moms
  • casandra_zamarripa
    Options
    This is my before and after (Now) when I posted this topic I was actually the size of pic 1 and the second pic I took last night
    It's so possible and if your work hard and stick to your consistency you will get here too!!! 5r2wda38h33p.jpeg
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! What was your routine and workouts?
  • casandra_zamarripa
    Options
    Thank you ;) My routine has since changed I was starting off with cardio between 30-60 mins a day then I would do light weights. Dumbells and machine weights
    I'm now working on building muscle so I go straight to weight training and so that about 1hr to one and a half then I go do 5-15 mins of cardio (These pics are some of what I'm doing for weight training now) mom,wed,fri I work legs and butt tue,thu I do arms chest back stomach (A mix) than Saturday I work everything and I'm off Sunday's

pb99bxguher1.png
  • casandra_zamarripa
    Options
  • zoemay101
    zoemay101 Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You can do it. Mom of two young kids, 35, lost the weight but not happy with my belly that stuck out and rounded shoulders. 6 month in to strength training. I have a gym that offers child care. I need to post a pic...
  • zoemay101
    zoemay101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!