Favorite protein bars??

Options
2»

Replies

• cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Quest raspberry and white chocolate, or the Zone Perfect double chocolate. Quest fits into my food plan really easy because the carbs are lower
  • Gotchocolate
    Gotchocolate Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Raw Rev Glow bars from amazon! Bonus they are vegan and the ingredients are all real food, no chemicals or sugar alcohols. You would think I've started working for them, I cannot stop recommending them since I found them a few weeks ago. The sugar is also low, which can be hard to find in a good tasting vegan bar. I like the peanut butter dark chocolate sea salt flavor. 180 calories, 11 grams protein, 13 grams fiber and only 3 grams sugar! It is mostly peanut butter flavor with a little bit of chocolate in it. My 3 year-old loves them too, we split one often:)
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Fit Crunch. That is all.
  • zuly886
    zuly886 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THE THINK THIN BARS it has 10 grams of protein i love the brownie crunch i eat it in the morning when im in a rush to get to work it keeps me full til lunch
  • joeysfacts
    joeysfacts Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the Cookies and Cream. I feel like I'm eating a dessert!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Not protein bars, but a pretty good list of protein sources (including meat, but you can ignore that):

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/926789
  • loveloveit87
    loveloveit87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bounce balls are awesome xx
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I second the Oh Yeah One bars, they are delicious and come in every flavor you can imagine! The birthday cake one really tastes like birthday cake and the macros are decent.

I used to like Think Thin as well but I think since I've found Oh Yeah I like those better.
  • emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The atkins bars are super nice and pretty low calorie
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Raw Rev Glow bars from amazon! Bonus they are vegan and the ingredients are all real food, no chemicals or sugar alcohols. You would think I've started working for them, I cannot stop recommending them since I found them a few weeks ago. The sugar is also low, which can be hard to find in a good tasting vegan bar. I like the peanut butter dark chocolate sea salt flavor. 180 calories, 11 grams protein, 13 grams fiber and only 3 grams sugar! It is mostly peanut butter flavor with a little bit of chocolate in it. My 3 year-old loves them too, we split one often:)

Great recommendation on the Raw Rev Glow bars - I think they're the only decent low-carb bar out there!
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I just posted this in the forum but no one saw it. I just found these and they are by far the best ones on the market right now. Low GI, good for diabetics, low calorie and solid protein... take a read...

I am not an advocate of protein bars or energy bars like Clif, Kind, Kashi, etc. I often times call them “candy bars on steroids”!

Most are loaded with artificial ingredients and sugars.

However, I did happen to find a brand of bars that definitely passes the high standard of nutrition! I researched and I tasted and I would recommend this for a snack on the go, a quick fuel before a work out or in-between workouts, an evening snack to beat those cravings and it’s portable, easy to eat on those road trips, hikes, bike rides, etc.

It is called: SimplyProtein Bar. They have protein bars, protein chips, protein crunch (like granola), and SimplyNourish Bars for sensitive stomachs. They also offer SimplyProtein bars for children.

The bars, chips and crunch are non-GMO, Gluten Free, Certified Low GI (diabetes friendly), Certified Kosher, Certified with adequate Iron and Vegan.

The bars contain 140 to 150 calories in one bar. 15g of protein, 7g of fiber and only 1g of natural sugar.

There are only 10 (clean) ingredients in their bars and are all natural, nothing artificial, no fake sugar.

The digestive bars are impressive. Designed similar to above, they are also suitable for those with Chron’s, IBS and Colitis – Containing NO fructose, lactose, sugar alc., inulin, soy, wheat or dairy.

Here is a link to the website: http://simplyprotein.com/