In the market for a new protein (uk)

Options
Morning All,

I am in the market to buy some protein and was hoping someone could help and recommend me any? Not too expensive as trying to pay debts too.

My goal is to burn fat and build muscle.

Please help

Teri

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Protein powder just helps you hit your protein goals.
    I like PhD diet fuel as it is low calorie and the cherry bakewell flavour is lovely.
  • missteric
    missteric Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)

I'm not too good with protein goals, that is part of the reason I want to try protein powder. Preferably low carb/sugar.
  • hellobirdie_xo
    hellobirdie_xo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've used my protein and the protein works in the past - both pretty good IMO & you can usually find discounts if you look for them :smile:
    they have a ton of options on there!
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition =))

• selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I've used my protein and the protein works in the past - both pretty good IMO & you can usually find discounts if you look for them :smile:
    they have a ton of options on there!

Can vouch for this too.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    I like Go Nutrition's stuff. The P90 triple chocolate and Jammie Biscuit flavours are good
  • Keira08
    Keira08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I use myprotein whey powder - natural chocolate tastes incredible and it doesn't bloat me. You can get it online and I find it cheaper than the ones you can get on the high street
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Keira08 wrote: »
    I use myprotein whey powder - natural chocolate tastes incredible and it doesn't bloat me. You can get it online and I find it cheaper than the ones you can get on the high street

+1. Good company to deal with, I use the soy isolate in chocolate flavour, good enough to drink on its own.

(no connections, just a satisfied customer etc)
  • missteric
    missteric Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have gone for The Protein Works this time round, I believe I have used MyProtein in the past... Protein works had a pretty good deal on :)
  • tiny_clanger
    tiny_clanger Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I use unflavoured organic hemp from Amazon, pretty cheap, lasts ages
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I use Whey to Go by Solgar and love it.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    MyProtein/TheProteinWorks/GoNutrition/Bulk powders
  • sbubenchik
    sbubenchik Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Best option is to get your protein from foods rather than supplements.. Cheaper and better for you. Just my 2 cents...