Hi.. In need of positive, happy, active friends

Options
Just in a funk right now and thinking that some happy, positive, active friends might help.

Replies

• smidds1
    smidds1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of 3 too, trying to finally focus on me!
  • Krisjhn
    Krisjhn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Here is my positive message of the day...before I share, feel free to add me as a friend. I always need more positive people in my life...

~You're On Time~

Florida is two hours ahead of Utah. That does not mean Utah is slow or Florida is fast. Each state is working in their "time zone".

Someone is just starting My Fitness Pal. Someone on MFP just celebrated hitting their goal. Some single person just met the love of their life. While another is still looking.

Someone graduated from college at 21 but had to wait five years before securing a great job. Another person graduated at 27 and got a great job right away.

Someone became CEO at 25 and died at 50. Another person became CEO at 50 and lived to be 90.

Everyone works in their own "time zone". Things work out for different people at different times. Don't try to rush things. Work in you "time zone".

Your neighbors, friends, relatives, and people younger than you might seem to "go: ahead of you. Don't envy them. It's their "time zone". You are in yours.

Hold on. Be strong. Stay true to yourself. If you do, all things will work together for your good. You're not late. You're very much on time!
  • chrisg676
    chrisg676 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm positive. And happy. And active. Well active sometimes. But I'm always willing to help.