New month!!! Let's go !!

Options
So here we go!! Another month.. What will you do this month that's going get you closer your your vison? What are you willing to sacrifice to achieve greatness?? You got this make this your month your time to shine forget about your past mistakes and Down falls they do not define who you are!! New day new month let's Go!!

(S) Succeed In Your goals
(E) EVole into something greater
(P) perfect the right mindset regarding your health and fitness
(T)Its your time your month
(E)Embrace your journey the ups and down learn and grow.
(M)Motivate your self remind yourself why you want it !!
(B)Believe in yourself that you can become a better version.
(E)Emerge triumphant everyday knowing that you can acheive your goals
(R)Rember why you began this journey and how far you've came !!!

Made this one really quick I hope it can help someone !!have a great day Fit fam!! ..DC

Replies

• LUHAN27
    LUHAN27 Posts: 211 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the inspirational post!! :) I've decided to join a squat challenge for the new month!
  • nutty_me
    nutty_me Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that post it was motivational and made a lot of sense. I know what my downfalls are and will be working towards not repeating these this month.
    I wish everyone a great SEPTEMBER
  • nitaaaaa
    nitaaaaa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post- I've been on and off here but feel like this month will be a good one!!
  • dchevalier
    dchevalier Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That's great that you are back on !! Vison it persue it relentlessly!! Add me if u need any help or accountability !.
  • vgab90
    vgab90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Back in the gym. I'm determined to get back in the right mind set to make this work.
  • dchevalier
    Options
    That's awesome @vgab90
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. I decided to join my daughter in the 30 day squat challenge,but I added a personal twist. For every squat I do I will do a crunch. So far so good.
  • dchevalier
    Options
    That's amazing I need to join that challenge!!