Crunchwrap Supreme -HG version

Options
KLS10
KLS10 Posts: 127
Oh my gosh. So now that I am obsessed with the hungry girl website I just made thier version of the crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell for dinner ( http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1647 ) . I actually used two tortillas so it was about 300 cals for me but man was it worth it! You guys should try this becuase you will never eat the loaded with fat taco bell version again, plus it took me like 5 minutes to make since I hate cooking. Again, this hungry girl website is magic. Yum yum yum

Replies

• KLS10
    Options
    Oh my gosh. So now that I am obsessed with the hungry girl website I just made thier version of the crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell for dinner ( http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1647 ) . I actually used two tortillas so it was about 300 cals for me but man was it worth it! You guys should try this becuase you will never eat the loaded with fat taco bell version again, plus it took me like 5 minutes to make since I hate cooking. Again, this hungry girl website is magic. Yum yum yum
  • lydiamitchel3
    lydiamitchel3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sounds AMAZING! I will definately have to try that. Thanks!!
  • lilnatn2
    lilnatn2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOVE hungry girl!!! You should also try her cheesy beefy supreme with soy crumbles...it's one of my favorites!

55359.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • fiddlechic
    Options
    it tastes even more like it if you have a couple of the taco bell sauce packets!!
  • KLS10
    Options
    I am totally going to try that this weekend- probably tommorrow haha. The one thing I LOVE about hungry girl is if I go to the store and get the ingredients for one of the recipes the ingredients don't go to waste becuase she has 10 different recipes that include those ingredients. I am so happy becuase I always ususally count calories by whats on the package and thought it was so hard to cook and count but with this website I can and i have so many options that eating healthy isn't that hard.:heart::heart: :heart:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    thanks for the website info, i've never heard it before, but they have alot of great stuff!