Flattering jeans

Options
HeathermRVT
HeathermRVT Posts: 79 Member
Ladies - what are your opinions on the most flattering jeans when you still have more of a belly than you would like?

Replies

• alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    High Rise or mid rise styles work for me, not so much extra belly, but extra skin (Baby, weight loss)
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I wear Old Navy Rockstar jeans but I'm no fashionista. I suspect the main reason I like them is because their sizing is quite generous. My 8 at Old Navy is apparently a 12 or 14 at Garage Co. and other more chic outlets. Who wants to wear a 12 or 14 when they can wear an 8 instead, even if they are all the same size in reality? If some clever store sold my size but called it 00, they'd make a mint off of silly me!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I wear Old Navy Rockstar jeans but I'm no fashionista. I suspect the main reason I like them is because their sizing is quite generous. My 8 at Old Navy is apparently a 12 or 14 at Garage Co. and other more chic outlets. Who wants to wear a 12 or 14 when they can wear an 8 instead, even if they are all the same size in reality? If some clever store sold my size but called it 00, they'd make a mint off of silly me!

If you go to Chicos, their sizes go from 000-4.
    Size 1 = a size 8

Size 4 = a size 22.

Crazy right?

• bemyyfriend0918
    bemyyfriend0918 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

I agree that old navy sizes run big. My jeans from there are a 12 and I wear a 14 at American eagle, jcp, an anywhere else basically. It's nice to buy a smaller size! Their rockstar skinny jean is so flattering, I absolutely love it. But I like American eagle jeans more. They're more expensive but my butt looks amazing in them and they are higher quality. Old navy jeans feel more like leggings or something, they lose their fit throughout the day, and get looser as the day goes on. American eagle jeans don't stretch too much even after wearing them for 12 hours!