First Major NSV for me :D

So, I had to share that Im so excited!!! I have started to notice some slight differences these days. Somehow I got some killer calf muscles, I went down about a notch on my work pants belt, and I was looking in the mirror today, and I feel like my tummy looks smaller!!! Wow, what a rush. Its nice to feel like you notice a difference. I was doing cardio for the majority of my first month, and gradually started adding in some strength training and crunches. I just feel so validated. I hope you all are having good luck on your journey! Thanks for reading mine :D Feel free to add me if you would like!

Replies

• cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Thanks for sharing!! I love these. Keep up the hard work you are doing amazing!!
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    WTG!! Keep it up and you'll have to buy a new belt!!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Hi Asiral, Well done you, how great do you feel?
    My latest NSV was actually seeing my *kitten* in the mirror and thinking, golly that looks smaller!!
    The NSV only have to be small, but sometimes they are really really huge!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    That is great...keep it up
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Hi Asiral, Well done you, how great do you feel?
    My latest NSV was actually seeing my *kitten* in the mirror and thinking, golly that looks smaller!!
    The NSV only have to be small, but sometimes they are really really huge!!

Im on a natural high!!! Its just awesome!!! Im waiting for the day my butt looks smaller! Great work on your NSV too!!!
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Awesome job keep it and thanks for sharing
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Please excuse the silly question ,but what does NSV mean? I'm new :P
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Please excuse the silly question ,but what does NSV mean? I'm new :P

No problem :D Non Scale Victory!
  • KnightsGal76
    KnightsGal76 Posts: 69 Member
    Kadoodle, it is not a silly question, NSV stands for Non-Scale Victory.. anything we can use to track our progress outside of the number on the scale. It could be measurements, longer distance you walked, clothes you are now fitting into etc :)
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Oh cool, most of my victories lately are non-scale since I have no scale at home. Nice to see that it is not all about the numbers :)