not sure where to post this

Options
2»

Replies

• addysmom1
    addysmom1 Posts: 22
    Options
    yes he is def the kind that can eat a horse and not gain a pound......he is a healthy weight so he really doesnt enjoy my dieting, but accepts and supports it. he isnt really involved, but i kinda like it that way (although he is my scale reader and does acknowledge if he thinks i am doing good) the photos were the same photos i post on here and they are fully clothed. (my big ol butt isnt going anywhere near a bra or undie pic) i luv him and it just really hurt my feelings that he seemed annoyed that i had people telling me i look great. maybe i took it wrong or read to deep into it, i dont know. def gonna have a chat about it and find out what the issue was if any.
    as always thanks for all the replys
    you guys are great!
  • addysmom1
    addysmom1 Posts: 22
    Options
    My partner never gives compliments. Usually I know when I am looking extra good because I get snide remarks. A long the line of you must be going some where you are dressed up. I said I always try to look nice. Which means putting makeup on and my blue jean skirt. He is highly jealous and very insecure. But a kind, nice word now and then would be very refreshing.
    Try to stay positive and take care of you. Don't let it control your life like I let it mine.

i totally understand the no compliments, my guy has told me a few times in 4 years that i looked nice, i blame it on his upbringing. he isnt an affectionate or compassionate guy and neither are his parents (they were never the type to tell their kids "i love you" or things like that) , but i knew this when i met him, so i cant really complain about it. and i do sometimes let it control me, its frustrating becuz i always feel "well if i were thinner he would do this or that" when that may not even be true. i have my own issues i suppose that i have to deal with on my own on that.