8 mo down

Options
weare7
weare7 Posts: 10 Member
My husband deployed officially in January... I decided in December I needed to be very serious with my Heath goals... I wanted to surprise him with a new me!

Some unfortunate events have taken place along my journey and I won't be able to surprise him now... I've achieved 64% of my goal! I started December 25th at 206.6 today September 1st I am 166.6!!! I got to see my husband in May when I was at 188 and again in late August at about 172... I am 5'4" and ideally need to be around 130ish... At 42, 130 will not look good on me... So my personal goal is 145! Blue dress was January at a ball. Black skirt was August at my moms funeral.

jbkdyrdwzwfb.jpeg
0ypd77kyhkn0.jpeg

Replies

• kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry your mom passed...

You look great (even during such a sad and trying time) and I LOVE your dress from January
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your mom... :(
    But you can honor her by keeping it up & being healthy!! You are looking really good :)
  • weare7
    Options
    Thank you! Helps that my husband is a hottie
  • toniiaa28
    toniiaa28 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sorry for ur loss and you are doing great
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. You look wonderful and have done a great job!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry about your mom…....she'd be proud and happy that you're taking care of your health. You look wonderful..and the blue ball gown is beautiful…maybe you could get it altered and wear it again?
  • weare7
    Options
    Possibly... I absolutely love the dress.
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss! And I have to agree, that blue dress is beautiful so if it can be altered to fit you now, then do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!