Re-start for umpteenth time..

Options
Hi folks, this is my X nth time of re-starting because I gave up logging-on daily and just, well .. pfft! :/ Many of you will be familiar with that. Been with MFP for about 5 years now and I don't want to make a life of it. Now where's them scales? :)

Replies

• findingbalance30
    Options
    Omg I just restarted for the millionth time today too. Good luck!
  • suzqtme
    suzqtme Posts: 322 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You've recognized your first big hurdle (logging) which is great. We've all started over, whether with keto or another WOE, umpteenth times. So here's to the umpteenth time being the successful time!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Realize that if you're restarting over and over again, it's because you may not be that serious about weight loss or you're having trouble adapting to a program of eating that's doable for you. Counting calories isn't hard to do IF you're committed to doing it. It is if your effort is half hearted.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • mogginsthemog
    mogginsthemog Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    All good comments there. When the weight goes down I do feel better, more energised, sleep better and don't get breathless; those are the symptoms, amongst others, that I'm on the right track. It's that one occasion of not logging that can upset the applecart. " I'll log in tomorrow, it'll be fine." Err, probably not.. I need to develop persistence, sheer bloody mindedness actually, because the end results will be/are fully worth it in the end... :)
  • fritopie123
    fritopie123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged . Doing this again after losing 35 lbs 2 years ago.
    Would love to be support in our health and fitness goals.