Reached my first goal progress pics.

Options
The first picture was at the beginning of summer and the last picture was earlier today. I reached my goal by changing my eating habits and living a healthy lifestyle. I only worked out like once a week so just imagine if I worked out on a daily basis, I would of reached my goal sooner. After reaching my first goal, I am still wanting to lose another 8lbs. I am 5'3 and 135lbs. f52ndov0xfes.jpeg

Replies

• Ccano88
    Ccano88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    @Aaron_K123 I feel healthy at this weight but as far as feeling comfortable I still wanna reach another 5-8lbs weight loss. Thank you for the motivational words :)
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the success...Looking great
  • debrahbeger
    debrahbeger Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congrats!!!
  • jasonsunlee
    jasonsunlee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep updating us on how you're doing!
  • wrharvill
    wrharvill Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    We are almost exactly the same! I'm 5'3 and currently 133. I plan to get down to 127. Must be my body dysmorphic disorder kicking in but you look waaaaaaaaay better at 135 than I do at 133 lol. Great job!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!!!! ^_^
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great progress congrats! Looking great.
  • Ccano88
    Ccano88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It's this app that keeps me accountable for this journey and the kind words of encouragement.
  • TexasStellar
    TexasStellar Posts: 39 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Wow looking great!! ;)@Ccano88
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where you're trying to lose 8 lbs from?
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You look great.. can't believe you did that without exercising more than once a week.
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 135 workout 6 days a week and I don't look like you :'( if I did I would be very happy with my weight and not trying to lose "5" more Lol but to each it's own I guess...Great Job!
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bfanny wrote: »
    I'm 5'4 135 workout 6 days a week and I don't look like you :'( if I did I would be very happy with my weight and not trying to lose "5" more Lol but to each it's own I guess...Great Job!

Lol, ikr? 5'4 and 4 days a week here....looked terrible at 130lbs. Oh well. Good job OP!!! :)
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Ccano88 wrote: »
    The first picture was at the beginning of summer and the last picture was earlier today. I reached my goal by changing my eating habits and living a healthy lifestyle. I only worked out like once a week so just imagine if I worked out on a daily basis, I would of reached my goal sooner. After reaching my first goal, I am still wanting to lose another 8lbs. I am 5'3 and 135lbs. f52ndov0xfes.jpeg

You look nice and lean. Great work!
  • myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow, but you didn't need to lose anything. It must be interesting to see the changes. Nice to be in control.

8 more pounds seems arbitrary - I don't why you are going for it, unless you are a wrestler or biker
  • Plutodreams
    Plutodreams Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely perfect. Don't take this the wrong way, but you look like you're definitely less than 135. You must have a low bf% and mostly muscle. You look super lean. I don't think you look like you need to lose any more but you do what feels right to you girl :) great work!
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look great! Exceptional job!