Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fav metal band to workout w

13»

Replies

• JJVegas80
    JJVegas80 Posts: 35 Member
    Lamb of God
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Yall are all my peeps... They all know me at the gym, cause I always have this playen, If no one else has music on when I get there my phone gets plugged in, and its on.
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Not going to lie, I listen to a ton of Reggae. But when I need that extra kick i typically go w/ Volbeat.
  • MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Different metal songs really but for bands. 5FDP is my top and lately a band called "from ashes to new" more of rap metal but nice one for lifting weights.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Nasum
  • MoonKat7
    Old Norther, band went downhill when they kicked Petri ... Frozen Angel is still one of my favorites!
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    System of a down FTW
  • MoonKat7
    Dope, Darkseed
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Anthrax, Maiden, Metallica pre-Black album (although the new single I heard sounds great), some Megadeth (Dave's voice irritates me)
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited September 2016
    I love neoclassical guitar shredding the most, but I find progressive metal such as The Faceless, or Born of Osirus, are amazing when it comes to a fast paced cycling cadence. And I find power metal such as Rhapsody (of Fire) gives me the perfect running rhythm for an 7-8mph pace with stints of faster paces thrown in. That and Rhapsody's songs last forever which gives me less downtime between the songs.