whats for dinner???

Options
just wondering what everyones having for dinner tonight? i think im gonna have a turkey,cheese,lettuce,jalepeno and mustard sandwich with some steamed garden veggies on the side

Replies

• lizajanetoo
    lizajanetoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    2 egg Omelette made from egg beaters with onion and bell pepper and a slice of fat free cheese slice , with a side of fruit and low cal bread toast.

I love this for dinner since I am not much for a heavy breakfast.
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Yellowfin tuna steak with mango/peach salsa and garden salad. Strawberries for dessert.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    Cod and broccoli
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I probably shouldn't say because Friday is designated family pizza night at our house.

OOPS! :embarassed: :wink:

It's cool - I've trained myself not to gorge out. Pizza is too sublime to give up completely :happy: Happy weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Brown rice, stir fry veg, and beans.
  • skinnypigeon
    skinnypigeon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
  • obliviousx3
    Options
    veggies and chicken!!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Yellowfin tuna steak with mango/peach salsa and garden salad. Strawberries for dessert.

Sounds yummy! What times dinner?:smile:
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Homemade fajitas...naked. The fajitas are naked...not us...unless my husband took his vitamin this morning! :smooched:

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • mummyflippers
    Options
    We had baked chicken breast with hot peri-peri sauce and lemon juice, plain corn, courgettes (zucchini) and toasted pitta bread. My husband had steamed potatoes with his. Watermelon for dessert. T'was yum!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I had scallops fried in Kerry Gold Irish butter wrapped in farm raised, nitrate free bacon.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Got some free fresh caught King salmon from a co-worker yesterday (he goes fishing most evenings after work). Husband put a rub on it this afternoon, and we'll grill it this evening.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    yummy everyones meals sound reallyu good
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    I probably shouldn't say because Friday is designated family pizza night at our house.

OOPS! :embarassed: :wink:

It's cool - I've trained myself not to gorge out. Pizza is too sublime to give up completely :happy: Happy weekend! :flowerforyou:

OGAWD. I just remembered. It's pizza night at our house too and I had chinese at lunch that I"m going to have to burn off later today. OGAWD. :ohwell: Somehow I don't think I"m going to get into too much trouble either, though. I can still barely breathe and it's almost 4 hours later. :wink: Maybe I'll have crystal light iced tea and some 100 calorie popcorn for dinner. [that ought to get the purists hopping! :devil: ] Hey! I'm almost 50 dammit! If I want popcorn for dinner, I'm having it! :glasses:

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Garden salad with light ranch dressing(1 tbs), Lloyds BBQ pork on a wheat roll, and steamed brocolli
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat tortilla spread with 2 Tbsp greek yogurt, topped with chicken pieces, diced onion, diced red pepper and romaine lettuce (Rolled up like a wrap). So tasty. Only 180 calories and 22 grams of protein!
  • judithatx
    judithatx Posts: 2
    Options
    I had spagetti with ground turkey meat, whole wheat pasta and light ragu. It was pretty good!
  • BigZ486
    BigZ486 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Beef Panang Curry with brown rice.
  • LaJauna
    LaJauna Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Two thick pork chops cooked in lard. And a side of cabbage cooked with bacon and bacon grease (yea, I know, more lard.)
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Flatout Pizza (Light Italian Herb Flatout, 0.4 cup of Ragu Light, 1 cup broccoli)