New mama of boy #3 Ready to get back

Options
Baby boy is 3 months old, I have two older boys. 7&4 years old. My previous weight before this pregnancy was 140lbs. After my first son I weighed 200lbs. It stuck around for baby #2 then I kicked it into gear and got back to 140lbs after a year of eating clean, running and lifitng heavy.
I'm now looking for accountability partners.
I've got roughly 30lbs to lose. Add me To get accountability and motivation.

Replies

• ashliwatts1
    ashliwatts1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby boy! I just had my first baby 3 weeks ago, a boy. Looking to get back at it as well! I'll add you.
  • jramsey7474
    jramsey7474 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 boys !! I started at 160. Trying to get back to my normal weight of 130. 28 pounds to go ! We can do it !!
  • missjade_88
    missjade_88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Hi, i have a son who is now 15 month. But i still struggle with my weight. I gained 33lbs through the pregnancy and lost only 8 lbs. Im now at 183lbs. My Goal is 158lbs.
  • itsonlymex
    itsonlymex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had my fourth baby seven weeks ago and I'm ready to tackle a three stone loss!
    Hopefully I can make this into a permanent change, so happy for a slow let steady loss whilst improving my lifestyle & general fitness.
    I would love to make friends with people in similar situations to help, support & encourage each other