Who want to motivate each other to loose weight

Options
Hey everyone looking for people to be friend with so we can loose weight and motivate each other I'm 198lb and wanting to get to 143lbs by Christmas

Replies

• AlvinaHayman
    AlvinaHayman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Mom2Cubs
    Mom2Cubs Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me. I want to loose 50 by the end of the year. I am currently 209.8
  • Mindiqualls
    Mindiqualls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone! Im just beginning my journey. I want to lose 80 lbs
  • liftingmysterygirl
    Options
    Everyone, feel free to add me!!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me - I'm more than happy to help and motivate :smile:
  • ruthcolville
    ruthcolville Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to join, just started (again). If I can stick to loosing weight and go down in lab's I would be thrilled.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I have more to loose but you can add me.
  • letsdoitnow14
    letsdoitnow14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need help and motivation
  • Olywood70
    Olywood70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am from Australia and would love to joining in. I have every similar goals and would love help with motivation. So guys please feel free to add me.
  • denarah
    denarah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I want to loose 30-50 this year, and I'm also a grad student at GWU in Integrative Medicine. I'm looking for two people to support individually as a part of my curriculum (for free). Message and friend me if you'd like some dietary support. (Metabolic Code Diet and wellness plan)
    (Disclaimer * I have no medical degree, just a massage therapist and certified nurse assistant going back to school to one day be an Integrative Medicine Physician Assistant, so this support is more as a "friend")
  • ndarcy337
    ndarcy337 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am about to start my weight loss journey and have similar goals. Feel free to add me I would love the support.
  • missbg2013
    missbg2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 40-50lbs by the end of the year. Short term 7 pounds in the next 3 weeks. I have a bridesmaids dress that has become a bit snug
  • ybakhtiar95
    ybakhtiar95 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    need some friends for help...????
  • ruthcolville
    ruthcolville Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Good week so far, logging all my food - making sure I am weighing it all. Hope everyone else is getting on OK? Actually looking forward to weighing myself Friday morning. Fingers crossed I have lost something.
  • akilia112010
    akilia112010 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 lbs before Christmas myself ! Wishing everyone good luck! :)
  • desperatetoloseweight2016
    Options
    Feel free to add, just starting and need all the friends I can get!