New and looking for a weightloss buddy

Options
:wink:
I am looking to get great inspiration and start on this wonderful journey to lose weight and get in great health. Let me know if I could do anything to help anyone with their journey as well.

Replies

• Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    :happy: I just started this week too and could really use a buddy.......:happy: I signed up back in April, but never did anything after that...
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Of course.... I have no idea how to add friends.... I still can't figure out how to get my ticker on the bottom, lol!
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You can friend me! :)
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    I feel the same way. Good luck!!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you'll find loads of friends on here, I'm Fionat29 if you want to be friends.
    If you use this site properly, log all your foods and exercise, you really will lose weight, it's fantastic and so easy to use!
    Well done for taking the first step. :flowerforyou:
  • lmmiller1
    lmmiller1 Posts: 45
    Options
    I started today and would love to have all the support that I can get....I might be able to help you out in your time of need also!!!
  • Kamaria98
    Kamaria98 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I started back in April also and did okay but then I fell off. But I just recently came back (all of 2 days ago) and I am in it for the long haul now.
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Anyone from here is free to add me, motivation and friends keep us strong!
  • kbenage
    kbenage Posts: 11
    Options
    if you click on the persons picture, it will take you to the page where you can add them as a friend. Feel free to add me!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    i have been here for about three weeks
    and love the site
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck