MOST EMBARRASING MOMENTS!!!

Options
jr1985
jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
I need some entertainment on this l-o-n-g afternoon... Lets swap Most Embarrassing Moments stories and see who has the best one?

There are a lot for me...l but the one I keep going back to is when I was about 13 years old, My family and I had just went for Chinese food and then shopping... bad bad idea... One should never go anywhere but home right after eatting Chinese... Just saying... So There I was in the middle of Walmart having a Malox moment, tight cheeked it all the way to the bathroom just to find out the ladies room was having electrical problems so was closed... We had a nice elderly gentleman check to make sure no one was in the mens room, after getting the all clear I go in and lock the door... After a few painful minutes I come out, find a line of men that applaud at my exit and they say over the loud speaker... OK! MEN'S ROOM IS CLEAR FOR THE GUYS NOW!

what are your Most embarrasing moments? Make my afternoon :)

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Yikes! LOL! (I am laughing with you, not at you! :laugh: )
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ohh...can't wait to read this!
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I had almost the exact thing happen, except it was Taco Bell and a mens room at a truck stop.! The ladys room was occupied way to long and it was a one person bathroom ( they must of had taco bell also lol ) i got the worst look by all the men truckers waiting for me to finnish, man did they get a surprise when they got in to smell what was hanging in the air in there. lol
  • breskittle
    breskittle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    One time when I was 14 I was at a hotel and my friend & I were messing around in the fitness room and playing on the equipment , I was on the treadmill (and I had NEVER been on a treadmill in my life) and the employee came up to us and told us to get off and we were like why and she goes because its a safety hazard, you're not old enough , and I , with my 14 year old ego, blow her off and say, I know how to work this I'm not stupid - and about 10 seconds later I tripped, landed on the belt, and went flying off the back of it.
    I put my tail between my legs and ran out of there immediately after.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    LOL to funny.

Well the first time I ever flew I had my son with me at the time he was about 11 months old. Anyways I wanted to change him before we got on the plane so I carry him to the bathroom straight ahead and open up the changing table and proceed to change him. So at this point I have his diaper off and I'm cleaning him and another lady walks in too but immediately walks out so I turn to see why she walked out so fast...and there to my left is a man standing at the urinal starring at me like WTH!!!! I immediately scoop my son up appologize and run to the ladies restroom to fininsh up. BTW the door to the restroom was open and seeing the changing table I just figured it was the womens, I am always sure to check now lol.
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    Mine would have to be when I went shopping at Ross and tried on a really pretty dress that slipped on just fine, was a bit snug, but for the life of me, i could not get it off!!!! I actually had to tear it to get it off.. yeah I know HORRIBLE person. I walked right out of the dressing room and headed straight for my car..... This is actually the first time I ever told anyone... ugh painful memories....
  • Cadenpet
    Cadenpet Posts: 79
    Options
    bump
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm going to post this grossness...

When I was 13 we moved to Colorado, into a house with a well. On Christmas morning our well ran dry and we had to go to a local motel that had little old cabins. Well it was my tom which tends to give me a bit of an upset tummy. So I overflowed the potty with girlie mess AND my tummy mess and had to call the maintenance guy to come fix it and clean it. He was pretty young and cute.

I will go crawl in my hole now. :embarassed:
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever read the play Glengarry Glen Ross? In college, we read it for one of my classes, and we were split up into groups of 5 and told to choose a scene and perform it for the class. I ended up with the lead character because I was the only one who didn't really mind acting/being in front of the class. Our group went first. So we do our scene, we had it all planned out, it went great... until everybody else did theirs. If you know the play, there is a LOT of swearing. Every other word is the "f" word. I had read the play in another class and we had a discussion about the swearing, and how the writer was trying to make a point. So we did it authentically and used the swears as they were written. One of my lines was "stupid (f)ing (c)!" (fill in the blanks yourself, LOL). Well the rest of the class obviously had different ideas. Not a single other group swore ONCE in their scenes- they all censored them out. I went in front of the class and screamed that line, among other vulgarities, and then sat and watched as the other 11 groups did their scenes completely "cleaned" of all swearing. I've never been so embarrassed in my life!!
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    My best friend and I had a guy friend that we were really close to...when he got married, his wife was being nice and invited us to the bridal shower and bachelorette party, even though we had only met her a few times and didn't know any of her friends. So we get to the MOH's house where the bachelorette party is starting, and the bride starts opening gifts. Well, my best friend and I did our typical "bachelorette" shopping, you know, at the stores where you have to be 18 to enter? So our gift was the last one in a line of 10 or 12 bags...so anyway, she opens the first one, and it's the ingredients to make a caramel appletini....the second one, bar napkins with cute cocktails on them....the third, a nice bottle of wine and an opener....as she's opening each gift our faces are getting more and more red, we're looking at each other like "what the eff?!"....apparently the other girls had decided to do a "stock the bar" theme! But since they didn't know us, and the bride didn't know about it, no one thought to tell us....so you can imagine the bride's surprise when the first item she pulls out of our bag, (in front of her mother and sister, by the way) is scented and vibrating. We were MORTIFIED (and so was the bride!)

but I guess it wasn't all bad, our guy friend texting me the next morning thanking us for the gifts :ohwell:

(edited for typos)
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Wow some of you guys have some pretty embarrassing moments too! Thanks for sharing! brightened my afternoon!

This isn't embarassing for me... just really awkward... my friends mom who I barely know is a really sweet lady but insists on talking to me everytime she sees that I'm on facebook... she decided to private message me saying that she was talking with several men online, and that many of them had sent her pictures of their personal areas... what the heck kind of person says that to one of their daughters friends?!?! Talk about awkward! HOw am I supposed to respond to that?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Okay here is just ONE of my most embarrassing moment.

Started working at a new company. Company was redoing the building so I had to walk down this really really long hallway to get to the bathroom, past all the customers waiting in the waiting area, past the reception desk, down another hall past several co- workers. Walk to the bathroom was fine. But the walk back, well..................... No one told me that my skirt was tucked into my pantyhose and I was flashing everyone I walked by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have several others but they would take too long to write. let's just say I they both involve restrooms!! Enough said, huh?
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    OK! MEN'S ROOM IS CLEAR FOR THE GUYS NOW!

So funny!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I got into a van that wasn't mine. It was raining and I was running across the parking lot, head down, and hopped into the passenger said of the van. When I looked up, not only did I realize I wasn't in my van but there was a guy sitting in the drivers seat that wasn't my husband! We both looked at each other in shock and I immediately got out and ran over to the van MY husband was sitting in!!
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    When I was about 17 or 18 I was going to a party and I knew I guy I really would be there. So I get all dressed up, hair, makeup the whole thing. I thought I was the bomb. When I got to the partry everyone was in the garage. So I walk through the kitchen, pause at the top of the 3 stairs to really make an entrace, and proceed to slip and come down the stairs on my *kitten*. I landed in a heap at the hot guys feet. Talk about making an impression!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    But the walk back, well..................... No one told me that my skirt was tucked into my pantyhose and I was flashing everyone I walked by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG this totally happened to me too! I walked across half my college campus with my skirt tucked in before a friend told me! Eeeeeek!!!!
  • MuchMovement
    MuchMovement Posts: 100
    Options
    As a kid, my sister who is 15 years older taught me how to climb a rope upside down. I was admired for this skill, which I brazenly showed off every opportunity I could. In gym class when we had to climb the rope, I would be eager to show off and climb to the top upside down. Years later I've learned and came to the realization that my sister was an exotic dancer, and had been teaching me exotic dance pole moves! No wonder I was so popular!

Come to think of it, all of my clothes were hand me downs too.... :blushing:
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Went to France as an exchange student the summer after 10th grade. Well, I ate and drank several things that I didn't normally eat or drink, one of them being apple juice. Now, I don't drink apple juice because it gives me the runs. Well, my host mother was insistent that I drink the apple juice, she thought I was just being polite and didn't want to be a glutton.
    Well, we went into Paris and we were at the Eiffel Tower and my stomach started feeling weird. I thought I had to pass gas......NOPE. Diarrhea at its best and there was no stopping it and the worst thing is that instead of going home, we stayed, all day! Talk about nasty and way past embarrassing.

Now my family gets many laughs about it anytime we are all together. Someone ALWAYS brings up the infamous "Eiffel Tower Incident"
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I was embarrassed. I do soooooooooooo many silly/stupid things.