What's your number?

Options

Replies

• myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet. I just lost 61lbs of all that baby weight I gained. So what I see right now is exactly the "overweight" person I've seen for years. I guess anything less than what I am now, would be the "i'm doing it!"
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My first was when I finally got below 160. I'd never been above 152 before getting pregnant, but just seeing that "5" was enough to convince my heart, not just my head, that I was actually going to get back to healthy.
  • ifeelsqueaky
    ifeelsqueaky Posts: 193
    Options
    Mine would be 180 lbs - my previous lowest weight was 13 stone which is 182 lbs so if I get below that it would be a real "this is actually happening" type moment
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Under 240. I'll no longer be obese by BMI standards once I get there, plus I've been struggling with getting out of the 240's for months upon months (due to constant binge mentalities).
  • Rudy21usu
    Rudy21usu Posts: 5
    Options
    Is it kinda scary my target weight loss number is my ulitmate target weight number 180! I am going to make it. One day at a time!
  • _angua_
    _angua_ Posts: 35
    Options
    160 because thats what I was before I had my two children. I then want to lose an additional 20, but just to be at prepregnancy weight would make me feel accomplished and that its worth doing what I am doing.
  • karhaz123
    karhaz123 Posts: 35
    Options
    Again we could get rid of the number 2 as the first number! But my ultimate "Wow" moment will be when I reach my goal weight of 150. I can't quite imagine how wonderful that might feel.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Mine would be 285. I haven't been at that weight in over 20 years. That would be the one that would make me :sad: with happiness!
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    When I hit 190!! I am sitting at 208.2 right now & would love nothing more than to see that scale hit 190. I think once I hit that weight it will really make me feel like I have done something major. Getting out of the 200's will deffinatly feel awsome!!
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 125. If I could see that again number again I think I would pass out!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Mine would be 199.9...I would love to be able to say I weigh One hundred and something.....it puts a smile on my face just thinking about it :)

Amen. Me too...I so want to be in the one hundreds. That is not my goal weight but it will be a day of celebration.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    199 for sure wheni reach 199 there will be many tears of joy and i will know that this actually works currently im at 222 and im tired of the yoyoing im determined to be happy with me
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Mine WAS 160 because that's the lowest I remember weighing in high school. And I finally hit it earlier this week after six long months!

Now I think 150 because I can't really imagine myself weighing so little. Gosh, I think I'd faint if I saw the scale in the 140s.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Mine would be 248 because that would mean I lost 100 lbs and I have less then 100 lbs to lose. So if I could repeat what I did for the first 100 lbs, I'd be in good shape!!
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    115 :) I haven't seen that weight since my first year of college, haha. That sounds really bad considering that was like 6 years ago? However, I only have about 9 more pounds to go so I know I can get there!!

Good luck to ya'll :)
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    My first big "WHOA!" moment was under 160 pounds, as that put me in the normal BMI range. Once I am in the 140s I will freak out- I haven't been that weight since the late 1990s!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    199 would be great :) Into 1-derland 50 lbs to go
  • trp1978
    trp1978 Posts: 20
    Options
    Great question. Like a few others have said, for me there will be two moments: The first will be 159. 160 had been my upper limit for several years - that weight where, when I hit it, I'd always get my act together and start eating better. The past couple of years I just haven't cared, and I inched up to 170, so just being under 160 again will, I think, remind me of how committed I used to be to staying at least moderately in shape. The next will be 149, because that will put me back in the normal BMI range. Anything after that is just icing on the proverbial low-cal cake!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    right now it's 149 because I have been stuck above it for most of a year. If I can get back there and hold then I know I can get back to 140 and maybe farther.
  • Alaranio
    Alaranio Posts: 75
    Options
    118 lbs. I haven't been that weight since I got pregnant. I would pass out if I ever saw that number on the scale again.