NEW AND IN NEED OF FRIENDS ❤️ {FEMALES ONLY PLEASE}

Options
'Sup everyone?
I was hesitant about whether or not I should even try making friends on here because I didn't know if it'd do me much good, but I remember about two years ago when I had this app, and back then I had a ton of friends who were all supportive, kind, and had a lot of understanding and great advice. I had begun to lose weight on here after about a month, and that was only by making small changes to my everyday life; walking home from the bus stop instead of being driven, opting for the salad instead of the fries, jump roping for a few ten extra minutes when I had nothing else to do, etc.
Then, at some point, I stopped using MyFitnessPal, and I'm wondering what would've happened and how I would've looked by now if I had kept up with it.
Well, no more 'what ifs.' I want to change and I'm hoping other females who understand my situation would be willing to help me, as I will happily help you ❤️ No ghost friends though, please. I want to be active on here with you, that way it's a lot more beneficial and fun for the both of us ❤️ Hope to talk to you soon! ❤️

Replies

• jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me :) I've fallen off track after I had a baby a year ago so now trying to get fit again before the next baby! I've tried keeping up without friends on mfp but fall off the map pretty easily, so it'd be nice to have a few accountabilibuddies :)
  • lorischeuher
    lorischeuher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me I've fallen off the wagon and I'm ready to start over
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log everyday!
  • ProvenceBelle
    ProvenceBelle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You may add me. I too only want female friends and those who will share their diary with me. Thanks!
  • smileysarah1000
    smileysarah1000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me...I did the same, lost a stone last yr, then went on holiday, then found out we were having our first baby who is now four months. Think it's time to put down the biscuits! :)
  • Littlemissyfit
    Littlemissyfit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I love offering support!
  • liftingmysterygirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This applies to everyone!
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am 24 with 80lbs to lose, and very active :) I interact daily
  • Rexy_p
    Rexy_p Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Got 30 kgs to lose would like if motivation is mutual o:):)
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Looks like she deleted her account.
  • Rexy_p
    Rexy_p Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    PennWalker wrote: »
    Looks like she deleted her account.
    Yeah!! Thanks for information
  • asunni12
    asunni12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me, this is my first time here would love to meet friends and have the extra support
  • cheryladorr65
    cheryladorr65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey you can add me. i was doing spark people but i fell off the wagon so now i'm back on the wagon. this is the first time i've been on MFP i started it sept the 1st. so i need all the support i can get to stay on this. we can support each other.
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • samtheseahippie
    Options
    Add me, support is always good!
  • wildpistachio
    wildpistachio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've lost 20lbs in a year. I would like to loose another 15lbs. I haven't lost any in the last 3 months ☹️
  • nmatthew1005
    nmatthew1005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me I could use the support I'm new to this and I definitely new help
  • ashfitmamaa
    ashfitmamaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)