A New Beginning

Options
2MuchTyme
2MuchTyme Posts: 129 Member
edited September 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Ken I am 56 years old and I am 140 pounds overweight. Being overweight never bothered me before until I went to the doctor and he said I was pre-diabetic all he asked is that I watch my carbohydrate so I picked up my fitness pal and began. I had used the app Previously but not seriously. Now I start with a new beginning not in an effort to be thin not in an effort to be handsome just simply an effort to be healthy.

In the short time that I have use the app I have found I can't do without it. I like many found after a few days I thought to myself I don't need this app I could do this on my own to tell you the truth I was wrong.

I tried it for 4 days without the my fitness app and gained 4 pounds I never used to have to take my blood sugar before and now I take it once a day if I could see the difference but what I eat and what my blood looks like in the morning
Though am new to this, I do have a theory that has helped me lose 13 pounds, in 3 weeks

Everyone makes decision on what they purchase by its cost you make decisions daily AR if you buy coffee if you buy sugar if you by Bread most decisions are made simply by cost. If you use this app has a bank account it has figured your calories it has figured your protein or carbohydrates or sugar or fat that is your bank account that is all you could spend in one day the beauty of the process is your bank refills every 24 hours. I would like to meet many of you add me

Replies

• Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Ken, nice to meet you :)
  • smileysarah1000
    smileysarah1000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Ken. Good to meet u! Feel free to add me :)
  • 2MuchTyme
    2MuchTyme Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good morning make it a great day
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm sending you friend request. I'm 55 and MFP has truly been what helped me after dieting my whole life. I look at my food differently now and I have lost almost 40 pounds! :)