Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best Netflix/TV series?

Replies

• jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    I just finished Nurse Jackie last week and Season 4 of Wentworth over the weekend (I had to binge that one).

I really liked Borgia. There are two different versions on there. The Netflix one was really good. I couldn't get into the Showtime one.
  • nojuicejustjin
    nojuicejustjin Posts: 112 Member
    DamnRod wrote: »

Luke Cage looks like another must watch, CANT WAIT!

And the defenders and all the new series of DD and JJ!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm totally nerding out right now
  • DamnRod
    DamnRod Posts: 106 Member

Luke Cage looks like another must watch, CANT WAIT!

And the defenders and all the new series of DD and JJ!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm totally nerding out right now

Nice, Glad to see I'm not the only one!
  • nojuicejustjin
    nojuicejustjin Posts: 112 Member

Nope, proud superhero show binge watcher here :innocent:
  • dkabambe
    dkabambe Posts: 544 Member

Another one here - especially anything Marvel. JJ was amazing and Luke Cage looks set to be equally brilliant. Agents of Shield also back soon, and loving the look of Doctor Strange later this year - looks set to shake up the MCU!
  • DamnRod
    DamnRod Posts: 106 Member
    dkabambe wrote: »

Another one here - especially anything Marvel. JJ was amazing and Luke Cage looks set to be equally brilliant. Agents of Shield also back soon, and loving the look of Doctor Strange later this year - looks set to shake up the MCU!

Haven't got into Shield...
    I definitely agree that the MCU is about to explode, looking forward to it all!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited August 2016
    American Crime Story is still what I would consider the best this year. I felt the actors were on point.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Stranger Things
    7 Deadly Sins (anime)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Definitely the Marvel series
    Person of Interest
    Doctor Who <3
    Supernatural
    I completely binge watched the first two seasons of How to Get Away with Murder a couple weeks ago
    White Collar
    Buffy
    House
    Sense8
    Lost
    The Flash
    Arrow
  • chrisg676
    chrisg676 Posts: 39 Member
    Narcos. I'll say no more.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I thought Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 was funny. The first season was funny to me. A couple episodes into season two the concept got worn out and I stopped finding it funny.

Now I am watching Jessica Jones. I like Krysten Ritter.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Damien_K wrote: »
    Narcos

this ^

it's nails

also.... it's not streaming but the series titled : The Knick is some of the best television I've seen in a very long time.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Orphan Black
    Downton Abbey
    Suits
    Grimm
    Dead Like Me (last season was awful though)

I watched Limitless and now I'm in the show hole again. I like 'lighter' shows typically, so Narcos is probably out for me, lol.

I was going to watch Fringe but it's leaving Netflix, so much for that. Are Criminal Minds/NCIS worth it? That would keep me busy for a while... lol. I REALLY wish that they had the Chicago series though (fire/pd/med)... but I don't know where to watch those.

I got to watch the Tick also.. but don't want to start if it doesn't get picked up.

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Ok I have to add stranger things to my Wentworth suggestion
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Maximus wrote: »
    American Crime Story is still what I would consider the best this year. I felt the actors were on point.

Are you talking Fargo?
    Since this thread was bumped, Fargo season 2 was my show of the year for 2015, special mention to Mad Men for ending that year.

The Get Down is the first Netflix original series I can say I love. Bojack Horsemen is an interesting watch. I decided to give the second season if Narcos a shot. I wasn't in love with the first, but The Get Down really made me want to.

• kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Bloodline.
  • Alishia6606
    Alishia6606 Posts: 140 Member
    My husband and I just watched The Last Kingdom. Very good show. I'm also watching Salem. Wouldn't recommend watching with kids though.

• jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Orphan Black
    Downton Abbey
    Suits
    Grimm
    Dead Like Me (last season was awful though)

I watched Limitless and now I'm in the show hole again. I like 'lighter' shows typically, so Narcos is probably out for me, lol.

I was going to watch Fringe but it's leaving Netflix, so much for that. Are Criminal Minds/NCIS worth it? That would keep me busy for a while... lol. I REALLY wish that they had the Chicago series though (fire/pd/med)... but I don't know where to watch those.

I got to watch the Tick also.. but don't want to start if it doesn't get picked up.

I watched all of NCIS and I'm on season 3 of Criminal Minds. Both are really good.